Final Battle

(Play the music while reading)

They weren't sure how will the night goes as the urgent assemble have happened. And the information about intruding at Oyakata-sama's Manor.

All pillars and Demon slayer rush towards the Ubuyashiki Manor as soon they received the emergency about a intruder.

They can't helped but pray for the safety of Oyakata-sama as they hope to protect him but then there prayers were answered by the loud sound of explosion.

The Whole Mansion were burned into ashes. All Pillars were shocked and sad that they were late to protect.

Before they could mourn of his death. Himejima-san just announced that the Demon infront of them that they are currently attacking is Kibutsuji Muzan.

They all attack him at once they learn who he is. But all of sudden they were doors under there footing.

They were all dragged to the enemy fortress.

It was the final night

"Genya... Sanemi... Please don't die"
y/n said like they are with her, Even though her relationship with Sanemi was still mending.

Sanemi who wishing for her safety and along with his Only left family member.

He doesn't want to lose any of you two, it doesn't matter if your with someone else as long your alive, his contented about it, but here you both are joining the death battle.

The night that they will annihilated the leader of the Demons. Muzan kibutsuji

In a very long night, a lot have Happened and no one knows, who will survived and who will die. There's a lot of sacrifices will happen. To attain victory, The death of Kagaya was the start of the last battle.

But like always to win a battle, there's a lot of sacrifices and that is the lives of there fellow comrades that is slaughtered by Muzan, along with his Upper moon demon companion.

The pillar who have encountered the Upper Demon are Shinobu, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Tomioka, Kanao, Inosuke. Muichiro, Genya

Shinobu died while Kanao and Inosuke defeat the Upper moon Demon two with the huge help, Shinobu, she sacrifice herself.

Zenitsu encounter the Upper moon Demon six which he defeat with after using the seventh form of the breath of thunder.

Tanjiro and Tomioka join force to defeat the Upper moon Demon three.

Tokito, Genya face the Upper Moon one. The two didn't stand a chance.

Sanemi POV

I heard Tokito voice shouting the name of my little brother.

And I saw the Upper moon one. He was going to strike my little brother.

Breath of wind: Fourth form: Rising dust storm.

"The wind pillar" The fuck eyed bastard said.

"You got that right, I am the wind pillar, I rip your head off, bitch"

"Aniki..." Genya said, he was still alive even he's torso is been cut.

"I'm serious here, your really one pathetic little brother of mine, you and her, why do you think I've come to the point killing our own Mom and leaving her, because I wanted to protect the two of you, you two should've have gotten married have a family, and die old, you two should've have make your own family happy and do the things we couldn't do for mom and to our younger siblings, because I would've made sure no Demon will come to your way and hers " I said.