Sinful kiss

3rd POV

The death of  Kanae Kocho the flower pillar cause a huge grieve to Sanemi Shinazugawa the wind pillar there both well known close or together.

Sanemi was only sad losing another a precious person in his life, a friend that always there to help him.

He drown his sorrow by drinking  sake.

They both have a mutual feelings to each other, but then how did they end up, to be with Someone else.

Sanemi with Kanae, Y/n who grip her chest and try to fix the ties. But know when to stop.

"You promise... But I can see, your happy now with someone else...I should let go of you." y/n said as she saw Sanemi smiling at Kanae.

After pushing y/n away make Sanemi regret his decision

He have a longing desire, He desire you, but afraid to lose you. But now he lose you on the other way. Y/n  said "Yes" To Rengoku who is  currently courting y/n. Was overjoyed and shower her with affection "that should be me" Sanemi said to himself, As he watch the one he treasures is now belong to someone.

While y/n misunderstood there relationship. The actual fact is that Kanae and Sanemi is never been together, they were rumours. they are dating, but those are all empty rumours. Kanae and Sanemi just share the same pain, Loving someone they can't have.

Kanae have feelings for Gyomei.

They both are just misunderstood as there lovers cause they always talk about there feelings for someone, who they could just watch from afar.

"Hey Shinazugawa-kun, how about we date?" Kanae said carefree.

"Huh?!" Sanemi said.

"Let's just try, maybe we could get over from them" Kanae said playfully and not really serious about it.

" Fine"

" Eh? "

" I said fine what's with that face"

"Nothing, it's just it's unexpected"

" Didn't you suggest it?"

" Yep, so when I get back from my mission, we officially going to date each other"

"Just go already" Sanemi said.

Sanemi remember the last conversation they have. How silly, they love someone else yet, they using each other.

Y/n was concerned, she know how sanemi is.

She decided to let go Sanemi after seeing how he smile with Kanae. She was jealous, but happy for him, if Sanemi is happy with Kanae, I should let go. So she said yes to Kyojuro. But now Sanemi's happiness is gone. he needed a friend.

"Rengoku-san, are you really sure?" Y/n asked to Rengoku.

" Umu...I trust you, y/n and Shinazugawa-kun needed a friend"