Pillar Meeting

3rd POV

After four years, y/n feel something, she tried to peek, but she can't see, because of Gyomei.

"I just want to welcome a new member, who become a Pillar" Kagaya said.

While Sanemi show respect to him, beside Kanae, Rengoku, Tomioka, Uzui, Gyomei and y/n

"Y/n, here defeat a Lower moon two alone, she did grow fast in a blink of the eye" Kagaya praise y/n.

While Sanemi bowing the mentioned of the name. He give a look of surprised to Kagaya.

"..." He didn't say anything, he both wish, that it's not you and it's you.

He have a conflict feeling of hearing your name.

"My bad for calling you to such a busy day, I just wanted to know how are you all and announced the new pillar, which I already did"

" We're happy to be in your presence Oyakata-sama, Were all doing fine" Gyomei said.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya just dismiss them,

Y/n look for the Guy who is named Sanemi.

Rengoku notice the change of expression. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Have you seen the person, Oyakata-sama name said!"

"You mean Shinazugawa-kun?"

Her heart beats so fast.

"Yeah..." Y/n said her heart beats fast, The longing feeling she have is back.

"Shinazugawa-kun is over there" Rengoku said and pointing the direction.

" Thank you Rengoku-san" y/n said as she run to where he point.

She saw the familiar silhouette, she was going to approach him when she saw Kanae and Sanemi.

When the white haired guy turn around, after Kanae poking him.

"What do you want!" He said.

Kanae just smile at him. Y/n feel her heart is clenching and decided not to bother them.