Gone again

3rd POV

As they all enjoyed there peaceful time.

Y/n and Sanemi become closer than before, they do what lovers do, hold hands and always talk, Sanemi love to listen y/n's rant as she talked about her past self when her parents were still alive
And Happy, His mom and siblings is very supportive about it. There future plans on getting married.

But as happy as a day they are, There always be a night that swallow the day, it's been two years since they living peaceful under the house of y/n.

They share alot of memories, y/n was 15 same goes for Sanemi.

"Hey, y/n, let's split the selling so we could go home fast" Sanemi suggested said to y/n who also agree as she wanted to get home as much as possible.

So they gone to separate ways to sell the product. When a lurking shadow is following Sanemi.

Sanemi successfully sell all of the straw sandals and coal, he was going to your direction when a strong arms hold him.

"What the! Let go! You fucker!" He struggling said as he found the one who holding him.

It was none other but his pathetic Father. Who is clearly angry.

"How dare you brat run away from me! Come and show me where is your pathetic Mother and siblings! "

" Fuck off, Your the pathetic one! Don't you fucking dare! Insult mom"  Sanemi said he received a heavy punch in the gut.

" What did you say you ungrateful brat!"

"Fuck you! I don't have a shitty pathetic Father! "

Genya who come along and guarding the wagon saw his Nii-chan and his Good for nothing old man.

"Nii-chan!" He said running and Sanemi forget about him.

"Genya run!" He said if it's him he can do something about it but if Genya was caught he sure will take him as a hostage to lure out his mom and other siblings.

But Genya who charge in was caught and he was only choke by his own dad and Sanemi just tried to stop him.

"You choose, you all go home or watch your little brother struggle for his life"

" Niicahm." Genya struggling to breathe.

" What the his your fucking son! You monster!!! " Sanemi have no other choice but to prioritize his safety so he and his father along with Genya go to the home where they spend two years of peaceful and happiness.

The Moment Sanemi entered without y/n. His Mom caught the situation and could see that he was threatened. His father who still holds Genya in his arms slap there mom kick all of his siblings Sanemi and his mom tried to stop and protect them. But then he drag them out of y/n's house to the wagon and threatened them not to run or he snap there necks which he could possibly do.

So they obediently follow there Old man back to the hell hole. Leaving y/n clueless.

Back to where is y/n, she come to where they promised to meet up after selling coals when she notice the cart is gone.

"Maybe, something happen to Genya that they got home first"
Y/n thought and go home straight to be met by emptiness. She desperately look for everyone.

Every nook, shouting where are they.

"Sanemi! Mrs. Shinazugawa! Genya! Sumi-chan! Teiko-chan! Hiroshi! Koto! Shuya! Where are you!" She shout and keep shouting until her voice won't come out, she only burst into tears. There gone, I'm alone again.

Sanemi...she was crying for weeks in her sleep, wishing they come back.

But then months have passed, she already tired, she's back to her emotionless face.

Her thoughts that keep repeating inside her mind.

I don't care anymore...

Why wouldn't they take me with them...

I hate being left alone...

You promise...she mutter to herself while crying again.