Again and Again

Y/n POV

As Mrs. Shinazugawa come for me to live with them.

It happened in a blink of an eye, I  saw something that going to hit me, but then Mrs. Shinazugawa was the one who got hit...no it was supposed to be me, but Mrs. Shinazugawa block it for me and then there was a Man, it was him who attack us,  I was going to attack him, because he hurt Mrs.Shinazugawa, when Mrs. Shinazugawa start to act weird and suddenly attack me.

"Mom! What are you doing!" Sanemi who just happened to come and get us.

"Mrs. Shinazugawa, what's the matter" I said holding her, she was pinning me down and trying to sink her teeth to my body, I just act by instinct.

Sanemi is just stunned by what he see. I only manage to push her with all of my will when she tried to attack Sanemi.

I just protect him, I was deeply scratch in the back.

I'm already crying, what happened, this isn't
Mrs. Shinazugawa. She will never hurt anyone,

"Y/n!?" Sanemi was trembling while I was leaning to him.

I noticed that Mrs. Shinazugawa is coming back to the house where Genya is and the others.

"Move! Sanemi! That thing! Is returning to your house! Go!" I push him.

At first he protest but then he run after it. My back hurts, it was so painful.

And I remember I just faint.

3rd POV

Y/n faint from the pain,while Sanemi chase and try to stop his Mom. The kids whose waiting for there Mom's arrival and older brother were getting worried.

"Genya-niichan, it's rare for mom  to go home this late"

"Don't worry Sanemi-niichan have come to fetch mom" Genya said while babysitting Shuya who is sleeping peacefully in his arm.

"I haven't tell them, she come to fetch nee-chan so she be living with us from now on" Genya thought happily.

When they heard someone opening the door. They all rush to open it.

"It must be mom!"

"Mom"

"Wait don't open it, it might not be mom!!!" Genya warn but it happen to fast.

He just feel something slash him and saw his siblings also get slash.

"An...animal...a stray mutt...no A wolf! I can't see it's dark, It's coming for me" he thought as it happened to fast.

But Sanemi charge in throwing himself along with the wolf. Genya talking about.

"Genya! Run for it!" He said before crushing down along with his used to be mom.

"Nii-chan!!!" Genya shouted.

He got himself wounded and it act drunk and he got the chance to kill it.

The feeling of killing your beloved mom with your own hands.

While Genya who saw his younger siblings bleeding, he try to help them."Sumi! Teiko! Shuya! Koto! Hiroshi! Just Press your wound hard to surpress the bleeding, just wait for me I get a doctor! " He crying said and nervous. When he go outside to look for a doctor.  The sight of Sanemi bleeding and the big knife in his hand and in his foot is the bloody corpse of there Mom.

"Mom! Mom! Why?! Why did you kill mom!?" Genya who hug the Lifeless body of there Mom.

A lot on going inside Sanemi's head. He just killed his own Mother.