Chapter 6 - after the feast

After a while, the feast was over. I had slipped some food from the feast, to sacrifice to the gods. Harry, Ron and Hermione showed us too the common room. A few of the Gryffindor's were sitting in their friendship groups. Harry was eyeing a doorway labelled, Transfer students

"that wasn't there when we left" he said to his two friends. Ron shrugged, while Hermione nodded.

"this is where you're staying" they turned too us. I grinned at them. Harry grinned back.

"you said those symbols were who you believed your Greek god parent would be... why Greek?", all the demigods glanced at one another, whatever we said, we'd all have to follow

"we have a few lessons on Greek mythology a month, our teacher Mr. Brunner loves Greek, sometimes if he's in the mood, he'll teach us about Romans as well" Annabeth lied slowly.

"why don't you guys come in with us, we can talk openly and get to know each other" Jason said. Obviously not liking how crowded it was. Our group of demigods walked into our room. Nico slipped inside. He nodded, which must have meant that it wouldn't give away our secret. I grinned at the trio of wizards. As we walked inside. They followed us uncertainly.

I gasped. The room was huge. We had our own fireplace, probably to sacrifice to the gods. I held the food I had slipped from the feast. There was a living room, an element from each demigod in the room. A fish tank, that had nemo, and dory fish inside. A bookshelf, with books in Ancient Greek inside of it. It was for Annabeth. An artificial sky, for Jason and Thalia, a vine of grapes growing along the windowpanes. A few gemstones, that looked suspiciously like bones in the walls. Whoever had the room had known who'd be in Gryffindor, before we'd got there. The carpet was a mixture of all our god parents' colours. Blue, silver, black, electric blue and purple. The walls had banners of the Gryffindor house. There were three doorways, one was for boys, the other for girls. The other was labelled training.

There was a small gasp from behind us I turned too see Hermione and Ron gazing around the room, wonder in their eyes. We shrugged, I nudged Nico

"not as bad as your cabin, isn't it?" he rolled his eyes. Slightly annoyed. Nico had redesigned his cabin years ago, yet a few demigods teased him about it. And it was because of Will that those demigods were still alive. I went and sat by the fire. Annabeth sat next too me. Nico rolled his eyes, and he sat next too me. Pollux went and ate some of the grapes from the vines. Jason and Thalia sat on a recliner. Harry, Ron and Hermione went and sat on a recliner. Somehow, they all fit on it.

"why did you want us too come inside your mini common room?" Harry asked. I shrugged

"less crowded, and it's easier to talk" Thalia said.

"you guys are lucky! This is bloody brilliant" Ron exclaimed. I grimaced when he said bloody.

"do you guys want to tell us your life story?" Annabeth asked, obviously intrigued by the wizard's lives. The trio all glanced at one another

"don't you know my story?" Harry asked. I glanced at the fire

"well you don't know mine, so, why would I know yours?" I asked

"he's one of the most famous wizards alive! Bloody hell, how could you not know his story?" Ron exclaimed. Beside me, Annabeth winced. I winced as well

"Ron, could you not say bloody hell? It brings back... bad memories" Annabeth whispered. I nodded. I knew exactly what she was thinking about. Tartus. Ron looked as if he hadn't heard. I repeated what Annabeth asked. Ron shrugged. Hermione gave us questioning look. A moment silences

"why can't he say bloody hell?" she burst out. I groaned. I stood.

"because it brings back bad memories... we had PTSD that can be triggered by words like that!" I yelled. I felt a reassuring hand on my shoulders. I looked on my left, was Nico. He was shaking his head. Jason on the other, though he looked just as angry as me. I counted to 10. Then I sat down.

"just don't say it, also, don't ask" I said sternly. Resisting the urge to burst all the plumbing in the school. After about a few moments in silence.

"well, I'm Ron Weasley. I'm from the Weasley family, I'm a pure blood with some of the best wizarding family members there is" Ron said. Changing the subject. Harry nodded

"my name is Hermione, Hermione Granger. My parents are both muggle dentist... I'm a muggle-born, and I am also the most intelligent person in our year" she said proudly. Annabeth's is going to that that title from you I thought, smugly. Harry sat there for a few moments, completely oblivious. Thalia walked back inside, and reclaimed her seat

"oh, my turn... well I'm Harry Potter... um... my parents were murdered when I was a baby... I was raised by my aunt and uncle. I've attended Hogwarts since I was 11" he said uncertainly. Ron and Hermione were glaring at him "What?!?" he asked. I laughed. They continued to glare at him "OH! FINE! I stopped yo- Voldemort when I was a baby, and again at 11. I killed the basilisk at 12, I was the youngest wizard to cast a protunus charm at 13, and last year I won the Triwizard tournament" he mumbled. I nodded. He glared at Ron and Hermione.

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves... well I'm Percy Jackson, none of us have done anything like that but, we all go to a Summer camp, that's why we're all so close..." I said. I could feel the demigods resisting the urge to roll their eyes.

"I'm Thalia, Jason's my brother" Thalia said, gesturing to Jason. Jason nodded.

"I'm Jason" he clarified, grinning

"My name is Nico di Angelo" Nico said beside me. He stared into the fireplace

"Pollux" Pollux said. I jumped. I'd completely forgotten he was there

"and Annabeth's the one who's asleep" Thalia said. I nodded.

"I'm going to bed" Pollux said. Grabbing another grape, and tossing it in his mouth, we nodded as he walked into the doorway that said Boys. After a while the trio said that they too should get some sleep. As soon as they were gone. I burst out laughing.

"they think they have it bad?" I said, laughing. Jason started laughing.

"try going through literal hell" Nico muttered. Thalia muttered something like, boys she then walked up too go to bed. Me, Jason and Nico stayed down in the common room for a bit. Before we went to bed. I threw in the food that I had saved from the feast in the fire, for the gods. Which, Jason and Nico also did. We decided after that, we should go to bed.

The boy's bedroom was a mixture of Hades, Jupiter, Poseidon and Dionysus. There was a painted sky, ocean, and underworld. On the walls, with trees and vines of grapes painted. There were four beds, and four desks. Pollux had taken a bed that had grape vines growing on the posts and was purple. Nico claimed the bed that was black and had painted skeletons on it. Jason claimed the bed that was sky blue, with storm clouds painted on it. Which left me with the ocean-bed themed bed. It had fish painted on it. I lied down and passed out. Muttering a goodnight to everyone else.