Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Hermione POV

I walk side by side with Harry, for once, it was just the two of us.

"Harry" I look at Harry, ever since we were 11, we had always been around the same height. However, I was usually taller, he was still short.

"Hermione" Harry also looks at me. His black hair was in tangles atop his head. I sigh.

"I need your help" I mumbled. Harry gives me a confused look. He has always been oblivious. I thought

"It's about the Americans" I continue, looking away. Harry's confused look deepens.

"What about them?" He asked. I moved a brown curl out of my face, Harry rolled his eyes. I smiled, looking at his mop of black, untameable hair.

"I believe that they aren't what they say they are" I said in a low whisper. Harry frowns glancing at me.

"Why?" Sighing, I remember the list that I had memorized of evidence ever since I had made my theory. I had made my theory weeks prior.

"Well" I started to explain to my dimwit of a friend. After I had finished Harry was silent, and I got nervous. After a moment Harry sighed.

"Alright.... I believe you" he said looking directly into my brown eyes. His bright, emerald green eyes were intense and serious. I grinned.

"Thank you Harry!" I gave him a hug, my arms around his neck. Harry hugged me back.

Piper POV

The Slytherin common rooms are cold, wet, and creepy. I preferred the warm and friendly feel that the other common rooms had. However, here we were. Alex, Clarrise and I were seated in the lounges, bored.

"We were less bored on the... ship then we are now" I muttered under my breath. I had almost said Argo. Alex nods.

"Boats are more entertaining than the common room," Alex sighs. Her short, green dyed hair is longer, however, she was most likely going to cut it soon.

"The common room is not boring" I turn to see Malfoy giving us a dead panned look. He had looked up from his book. A small frown present on his face. I roll my eyes. Clarisse glares at Malfoy.

"This common room is boring" Clarrise says, irritably. She looks at Alex and I. Clarrise stands, her hands on her hips. Malfoy doesn't even notice. I was her face for a while, as it seemed to redden with rage. She then sighed, as if a thought had occurred to her.

"i'm going to let off some energy" she says, then Clarrise storms out. I notice she is gripping something in her pocket. I wonder what it is for a moment before I forget it and go back to being bored. After a few moments, i jump up yelling

"SCREW IT" and I ran after Clarrise. I hear footsteps behind me, I assume that Alex has followed me, and that Malfoy had just stared at our retreating forms in confusion.

3rd POV

Did Alex follow Piper? Yes, Alex followed Piper out. Did Draco watch them leave in confusion? No. No Draco, being Draco but a bookmark in his book he had quietly been reading and placed it neatly on the lounge. He then followed the three Americans.

Luna POV

"Am I ever bored, reader? NO I'M LEO McSHIZZEL OF COURSE I'M NOT BORED" Leo yells at no one in particular. I smile, tucking a bit of hair behind my ear, I watch the Wrackspurts that surround him.

"Mcshizzel, please, repair the fourth wall. The Wrackspurts are surrounding you when you break it" i ask calmly from the top of the quibbler. After a moment of him playfully glaring at me, I return to reading the quibbler.

Unlike the people who surround me, they don't read my dad's paper upside down. They should, because, dad, leaves secret messages in the writing, that you can only see if you read it upside down. Today's title says, Umbridge was predicted to be attacked by centaurs. I smile at the prediction. Dad is usually correct. I smile and continue reading.