Chapter 10 - Ideas and Suspicions

3rd POV

In the great hall, it was chaos. Annabeth sat, listening to the yelling, and screeching of the other students. She facepalmed just as the post arrived. Her and Percys owl, grey-white owl, Zoe swooped down and landed on Annabeths outstretched hand. She nibbled affectionately at Annabeths fingers. Percy pat Zoe as well, as he read who the letters were for over her shoulder. There were 6 letters in total, 2 of which were for Annabeth and Percy, the other 4 was for the other demigods. Annabeth went to each of the tables handing the letter to the owner.

The letters between the demigods were spilt through 3 different owls, Zoe, Polluxs owl named Caster and Miranders owl was named Coral. The demigods that owned the owls usually handed the letters out at breakfast, much to the confusion of the other students.

Annabeth ended up giving Clarisse and Piper a letter each, a letter to Will, which she was certain was from Nico or a sibling, and a letter to Jason. Percy was already opening his letter when Annabeth was getting back to the Gryffindor table. Annabeth smiles fondly and him before opening her own. It being in Greek she could read it perfectly.

Annabeth,

How are you? I hope your doing okay on your quest, I really do. I also figured that out, hence why I am writing a letter, much to Alexs confusion. Why didnt you tell me?! I am your cousin, I need to know these things, so I can write to you.

Annabeth smiled before continuing.

Well anyway, you probably dont want me to write to you every day, so, would you like me to come to Hogwarts? what sort of name is that?? Hogwarts. Bet Percy made a joke about that. Oh, Alex said she (she a girl while writing this) would come if shes allowed.

Dont die. I dont want you in Valhalla yet, that is if a Valkyrie picks you still, I dont want you dead, so dont die. Alex, Hearth, Blitzen, Sam, Amir, and our group at floor 19 says hi! Tell everyone we said hi!

Love you,

Magnus – your favourite dead cousin

P.S. Alex here, Annabeth, I better be invited, or else Ill come uninvited, I still feel sorry for you being Magnuss cousin. Cya soon!

-Alex

Annabeth burst out laughing and showed Percy, who grinned nodding, but not the trio of Wizards, mainly Hermione who asked.

"just my cousin" she said, still smiling. The idea of having Magnus and his group at Hogwarts planted into her mind. She'd have to ask later.

Annabeth POV

It had been a few hours after breakfast when I walked down the corridor, frowning slightly. I walked side by side with Percy. We walked beside the 'golden trio' that was Harry, Ron and Hermione, the other demigods were still in class, or just leaving class. I heard Hermione sigh.

"Harry, Ron and Percy you boys have to work on your homework" she said briskly. I heard Percy groan, I elbowed he hissed at me. I smirked at him.

"yes, seaweed brain, homework "he pouted at me. "no baby seal eyes on me today" I said sternly. Glaring at him, he continued to pout, giving me his seal eyes, I sighed, still glaring at him "you are doing your homework" I repeated.

"why do you call him seaweed brain?" Hermione asked. I smirked.

"because his brain is made of seaweed" I replied.

"yup" Percy agreed. Popping the "P", I rolled my eyes, clapping him on the side of the head playfully, he recoiled. Glaring at me, he stopped whining. And went silent for a long while.