American Sports Part 2

Time Skip

Jason POV

I looked at the time, about 10pm. I pulled Piper closer to me. The Wizards (mainly Hermione) were giving us lots of questions and grief.

dam I heard Leo mutter quietly. Percy and Thalia snickered quietly. Honestly. I thought. Any time someone mentions the word dam, they snicker!

what? Hermione asked

I guess McShizzle has to camp her tonight! Leo punched the air with his fists, me and Piper laughed at him.

yeah I think all of us have to Valdez Clarisse rolled her eyes, as Leo continued to punch the air.

wait what? Ron asked as he looked back and forth from between us. I shrugged.

dont mind McShizzle I told the trio.

Harry POV

I honestly did not want to question or know about these exchange students. They are weird. Not only did they not have QUIDDITCH, they play KID games and they also, ACT like kids.

Sure, they were funny, but sometimes they were extremely annoying. I had a feeling that Hermione did not trust them, whenever they were not watching, she gave them weary, sceptical looks.

But me, Ron and Hermione always seemed to be around one. Usually Percy and Annabeth. Sometimes Jason, Piper, Leo in addition to Percy and Annabeth were with us. And only on occasion were Nico and Will with us. Clarisse, Pollux, and Miranda never joined us.

But they seemed to know the rest of the Americans like they were all friends. I inwardly sighed, Ill just leave Hermione to solve this mystery.

AN

Hi, Im no longer dead. See you all in the next chapter. Also, do you want some of the Roman, Norse and Egyptian Demigods?

Note: the Egyptian Demigods will be introduced last since I'm still reading the books