Cake?!

A/n

It's been a while since I last updated... sorry. I have no excuse. Except that I'm horrible at prioritizing.

Quick shoutout to Creamy_mellow for being an amazing person!

————-Akita's POV———

"This is bad, this is very, very bad," y/n mutters.

"What is?" I ask.

"Great, not only are Lloyd and I trapped in an alternate universe, now we have to deal with the Ice Emperor!" She says, squishing her head between her palms. Suddenly, she gasps. "Now there's two Zanes?!"

"Who's Zane?"

"He's the pink ninja, isn't he?" the floating djinn clarifies.

"What? No. But... yeah," y/n replies, then shakes her head. "Never mind; not important! Nadakhan, get back in your lamp, and Akita, come with me."

She takes my hand and drags me along the streets. She stops at an interesting looking building, but instead of going to a door, she hops up onto the roof.

"Come on!" She urges.

"Um... that sounds safe," I mumble sarcastically, but I climb up anyway.

Y/n starts knocking on the roof. "Lloyd!" She whisper-shouts. "Where the heck are you?"

I crawl over to what appears to be a skylight, and notice a bunch of strangely dressed teenagers fighting each other.

"Y/n, look!" I say. 

She comes over, and nearly falls off the roof when she sees the group of kids. "When did those losers learn Spinjitzu?!"

"There's a name for turning one's self into a tornado?"

"Yes, and they weren't supposed to figure out how to do it until much later," y/n says, completely baffled. Suddenly, her eyes widen.

"Damn it, Lloyd," she mutters. "I should have known you were gonna screw this up."

"Who's Lloyd?"

"My soulmate," she explains.

I snort.

"I'm dead serious. Speaking of him, why isn't he with the gang?"

"Does your 'soulmate' wear green?" I ask, noticing two people walking through a garden.

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I may have found him."

—————Movie y/n's POV————

"I'm hungry," Lloyd complains as we walk through a busy market.

"There's a whole bunch of breads over here," Martha observes, so we all head to the booth.

The man at the vendor gives us each a piece of fresh bread, and everyone takes a bite.

"Um... this isn't bread," I mutter, but nobody seems to hear me.

"How do you like my pound cake?" the vendor man asks. Well, guess I was right.

"Cake?" Martha repeats. "Uh, oh."

Fridge goes wide eyed. "Is something happening to me? Am I shaking or something?"

Martha and I shake our heads. "No."

"Am I breaking out?"

"No."

"Am I still Black?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then we're fine!"

Fridge starts to walk further down the market, but doesn't get very far before he explodes in a ball of flames.

Everyone around him screams. After that familiar chime in the sky, Fridge comes crashing back down to earth.

"Ow!" He cries as he hits the ground. "God, that hurt."

I rush to pull him up out of the pile of wooden planks that he fell into.

"I don't need your help!"

"You look like a turtle caught on its back. I'm pretty sure you could use a hand."

He huffs, but takes my outstretched hand. I help him into his feet, and roll my eyes as he attempts to look put together.

"All I can think about is how lucky Cole is not to be in your shoes," Lloyd says. "He wouldn't last a day not being able to eat cake."

——————-Series Lloyd's POV————-

"Y/n, I can see you," I say. She's hiding in the bushes as I talk with Other Sensei. "Don't worry, Other Sensei already knows the truth."

Slowly, y/n stands up from out of the greenery. "Hi," she says nervously.

"Who's this?" I ask, pointing to the girl beside her. She has very sharp teeth.

"Oh, that's Akita," y/n shrugs, but then changes the topic. "We have a much bigger issue to deal with."

—————

Y/n finishes explaining the thing about the ice emperor, and by that time, Sensei looks incredibly confused.

"Don't worry, old man, we'll take care of this," y/n assures him. "You just have to make sure the Other Ninja focus on Garmadon."

"Um, okay... I guess I can do that."

"Perfect! Lloyd, Akita, come with me!"

I don't hesitate to follow her back into the streets of Ninjago City. Akita seems wary, but I don't blame her; y/n can be very confusing when you first meet her.

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking," y/n started. "We head on over to the ice emperor's palace, then we break in, snap Zane out of his trance, and everything goes back to normal."

"Wait. Zane is the ice emperor?" I clarify.

"Yes, were you not paying attention? I explained this to you ten minutes ago!"

I scratch the back of my head nervously. "I may have missed that part..."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Boys," she mumbles. "Annnnyway! Either of you got any objections?"

"Just so that we're on the same page, could you please explain how this affects me?" Akita asks. "Why should I help you?"

"Because your brother is a prisoner in Zane's palace."

"How did you know I was looking for him?"

"Don't question my knowledge!"

Akita looks over to me. "Is she always this weird?"

I sigh, a smile tugging at my lips. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."