The Really Bad Idea

L/n = last name (series y/n)
N/n = nickname (movie y/n)

—————Luh-Lloyd's POV———

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

"Argh, is it morning already?" I ask my alarm clock, but that's not what's making the noise.

I grab my cell phone from my side table and see that my dad's calling me.

"Hello?" I ask tiredly.

"Who's this?" Garmadon asks.

"It's Lloyd, your son."

"Luh-Lloyd?"

"It's just Lloyd, dad."

"No, L-l-o-y-d. Luh-Lloyd. I named you."

"Whatever," I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" He asks, munching on some cereal.

"Uh, you called me."

"Oh. I must have butt dialed you."

"Okay, great. Bye."

I hang up and press my hands into my face, wishing I could have a normal life. I finally manage to roll out of bed, get dressed, and head to the kitchen.

"Hey honey!" My mom says. "Breakfast is on the table. Have a nice day at school! I have to get to work."

I stare at the bacon and toast, but I don't have a desire to eat. Instead, I put the food in a container for my friends and bring it to school.

I get on the bus and look for n/n, but she's not there. Sighing in disappointment, I take a seat on the right side of the bus. Everyone else slides to the left.

We arrive at school, and I practically run to get inside. I've always been paranoid that someone's going to jump on me, which is why I hurry to get into the building. I make it to my locker, and see all my friends hanging out there.

"Hey, Lloyd!" Kai calls. "How was detention?"

"Fine," I say. Honestly though, it was better than fine. Hanging out with n/n was really fun.

"Yo, y/n!" Nya calls out. "You look tired, girl."

N/n yawns. "I had the weirdest dream..."

Dream, I think. Maybe that's what all that craziness was. Just a dream.

The bell rings, interrupting my thoughts. We all head to our classrooms for another day of torture.

————-l/n's POV————

"Zane, listen to me!" I shout, dodging an icy blast. "You're a good person! You would never hurt anyone!"

No response.

"We're your friends, remember? You were built to protect things that couldn't protect themselves!"

Still nothing.

"I'll dye your gi pink again if you don't snap out of it this instant!"

He blinks. "S-sister?"

"Zane!" I cry, throwing myself onto him. He hugs me back, and drops the magical scroll.

"What happened?"

"It's a long story," Lloyd says, coming up to us. "Hey, is it just me, or does Akita look like she's fading away?"

I turn around, and sure enough, he's right. Suddenly, Nadakhan appears.

"Perhaps I can offer an explanation," he says.

"Oh my first spinjitsu master, what have you done now?"

"When you made your wish that brought the never-realm here, you said you wanted to 'get it over with.' Now that you've fulfilled the season, everything can go back to normal."

"What's going on?" Akita asks as she and her brother stare at their fading hands. "Why am I disappearing?"

"Don't worry," I say, going up to her. "You're being sent back home."

"Really?"

"Yup. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad I met you," I tell her, and give her a hug.

"Thank you for being my friend," she says. "I'll never forget you guys."

She gives one final wave, and then all our surroundings change completely. Lloyd, metal-skinned Zane and I somehow end up beside Ninjago High.

"That was weird," Lloyd mutters. "Hey... do you think ice-emperor Zane will be okay?"

"He must be. The djinn said everything would go back to normal," titanium Zane says. "Wait a second... why am I still here then?"

I sigh. "Someone made a separate wish, and you got sent over here, so I guess your stuck with us until we find a way back."

"Why can't we wish our way back?"

"It's too risky," Lloyd tells him. "Nadakhan has a way of twisting our words."

"Hey, look," I say, glancing in through the school's windows. "It's Luh-Lloyd, and the bully is coming down the hallway."

"If n/n doesn't show up, maybe we should go through with that plan you had earlier."

"No, Montgomery! It holds a lot of risks."

"Well, now I want to go through with it just because you called me Montgomery."

I sigh. I take one last look at Luh-Lloyd, and decide that this is about to get ugly if we don't interfere. "Alright, let's do it."

—————Montgomery's POV————-

L/n, Zane and I do airjitsu over the ocean to get to Garmadon's island. Once we get there, we start looking for a way in, but we can't find one.

"Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test, when things go wrong!" L/n sings loudly as she runs around the island.

"What are you doing?" Zane asks.

"I'm trying to get Garmadon's attention!" She replies. "Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of love's always so strong!"

The ground suddenly shakes, and a giant mech appears.

"Hey, big guy!" L/n calls, looking up. "Today seems like a great day to conquer Ninjago City, doesn't it?"

"Well... I was planning on firing a few people today, but I guess blasting the Green Ninja a couple of times would be fun," he answers, then he yells to his army, and then they all start crossing the ocean.

"I can't believe that worked," l/n mumbles.

"I fail to understand why this is a good idea," Zane mutters. "How will a rampaging madman help Luh-Lloyd from getting beat up?"

"Once Garmadon starts destroying the city, Luh-Lloyd will have to become the green ninja and fight him, which means he'll have to escape the bully," I explain.

"Will anyone get hurt? That army looks dangerous."

"Nah, Garmadon is a lot stupider in this world. I don't think anyone's died because of him; he just makes a big mess," l/n says.

"I hope you're right," Zane sighs. "So, how are we going to get back home?"

"We haven't quite figured that out yet," I admit. "Maybe we'll find another realm crystal or something."

L/n's eyes light up. "We don't need a realm crystal, we just need the DVD player."