CHAPTER 01 - RUNAWAY BRIDE

HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY LOVELY LADIES :D

I know I said first week of March, but then woman's day was so near and I thought, why not... So, here is Chapter 2.

However, before that.... let's talk about healthy food....

****

BEETROOT-

The colour is red like the blood, so it's obvious it's good for blood. I've been declared as an anaemic at 16, and there is nothing to be proud of that fact. It took me three years to come out of it but now, I am back to being one and it is affecting my health :'( I know many people, women especially have anaemia and drinking beetroot juice is just one way of increasing the red blood cells in the body.

Beetroot juice has the necessary irons and vitamins that can improve the haemoglobin levels in your body. But cooked beetroot is far more nutritious than raw.

Because I need to get my haemoglobin level up and because it is my favourite veggie all time, it's cooked once a week in my house.

Just make a point of adding it to your diet. It's healthy for your blood!

____

A MAP TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE PLACES MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTER-

____

"You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, 'I don't care how hard this is, I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life."

Joel Osteen,

____

CHAPTER 1 - RUNAWAY BRIDE

JUNE 2017,

Standing in front of the three-panel full-length mirror, Princess Cyane Sylvan of the Kingdom of Lycoris, stared bleakly at her reflection as everyone else in the room moved hurriedly, too busy in making everything perfect for the wedding of the year.

Her purple eyes— a rare feature to the rest of world, but the most common and revered one in her long and illustrious family line, that stretched back to several generations—were lost to everything happening around her.

Cyane stood like statue— in the well-furnished room of the luxurious hotel that was fully booked by her family and blocked for the rest of the public—as the stylist team zipped her dress, braided her hair and fixed her tiara. Her toes digging into the lush rug on the floor, betrayed her nervousness but were concealed behind the hem of her gorgeous floor length bridal gown.