Recovery

Seeing my house, I never felt so happy in my life. Looking up at the sky I was shocked to see that it was sunset, had I been out that long? Shaking my head, I lead Nutmeg over to to the deck so I could get the alien off her easier, walking over to her side and I slowly pulled him off her and nearly toppled backwards at how heavy the guy was.

Slowly dragging the alien inside I lay him on my couch before I quickly ran out to take Nutmeg to her stable, once inside I removed her saddle and rein and fed her before leaving, tomorrow I would have to treat her to some apples for all the hard work she has done today. Closing and locking the barn I run back to the house, locking the door and shutting the blinds on all the windows as I start the fire and quickly runs to get the first-aid.

Running back to the alien I open the first aid and remove the blanket from his body quickly looking over his wounds, I start taking his armour off seeing as I couldn't see a damn thing with it on. I leave his loincloth on because I'm not a pervert. I quickly start feeling for wounds ."3 broken ribs, internal bruising over his left side to his hip, a fractured ankle and deep cuts all over his back ...this poor soul was tortured I'm glad i rid this world of that other alien "

Quickly getting to work I start cleaning off the dirt from his words before cleaning the wounds themselves, taking the needle from the first aid kit I thread some string through it and start sowing up his wounds seeing as half of them as two deep to heal on their own without been stitched together. Grabbing the bandages I wrap over his whole chest down to his sides before I move onto his ankle, I look in my first aid kit and chuckles softly as I bandage his ankle before I put an ankle guard around it amazed it fit.

Putting away the first aid kit, I throw the blanket that was under him and Nutmegs blanket into the fire to burn before I grab his armour and put it away in a box, in the cupboard before I look at the blade on my hip and put it on the table before I sigh getting the whiskey and pouring myself a glass heading upstairs with the bottle and glass.

Amari: Ok let's think this over, I wake up like any other day and I head out to clean the chicken coop before I go on a ride with Nutmeg, a wolf scares her causing her to run for a whole hour before I  can finally calm her down, I find a weird green substance that turns out to be blood, I find this elbow long dagger blade thing, I find out that aliens are real and I got hunted by one, I killed one and now im healing one, well shit ...my coffee cup is still by the chicken coop but seriously what have I gotten my self into.

I slowly drink my whiskey glass as I yawn softly getting up and getting changed into my sleepwear before falling asleep in my bed dreaming of what happened today. Waking up I slowly stretch and winced feeling the bruise on my back respond to the stretch, getting up, I  quickly get changed before I head downstairs to start making my coffee as I look over at the couch seeing the alien was still asleep or was just really good at pretending.

Walking around the couch I check his wounds carefully as to not wake him up, I was happy and shocked to see the wounds were quite healed already, yawning I walk into the kitchen and start to make my coffee as I think and grab the dagger looking at it before putting it on my side again and grabbing my coffee heading out. I walk into the stables opening one of the barrels and grabbing a few apples from it before closing it again. Giving Nutmeg the apples to munch on as I clean her saddle of the green blood, I grab a new blanket and sets it on her back before I saddle her up again once I see she's done eating her apples I pet her side softly before I get on her and walks out heading back to the lake with a shovel in hand.

Looking down at the hunter who had hunted me yesterday I look around before I take his weapons off him and grabs the shovel starts digging a deep hole taking a whole hour of my day I move the hunter into the grave and grabs the flowers from my bag putting them over his body before I pull a match stick from my pocket and lights it.

Amari: I might not have known you, or the reason as to why you wanted to kill that other alien but you were a hunter and from one hunter to another I hope, the next life you go into will lead to another great hunt.

I light the match and throws it into the pit as I watch his body burn before I look to his weapons and grabs them placing them into the fire all but the gauntlet he had on his wrist and the dagger he held on his pouch it matched the same as the one I had so they must be twin short swords. Getting up I head over to Nutmeg and saddle her again walking home holding the daggers.

Once we are home I put Nutmeg away and walks inside walking over to the cupboard that held the hunter's armour and grabs it pulling it down and putting it by the fireplace as I go and grab fibre cloth I have stored away along with the polish as I sit down by the fireplace and start scrubbing away at the armour slowly as I start to sing the song my mom would hum to me when she would clean her armour.

(This video was done by Epic Music World and is a very beautiful song )

________________________________________________________________________________

Life With A Yautja   (Yautja x Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें