The storm be a brewing!

Looking up at the Forge i can't help the big sense of dread that comes over me, something went wrong i can feel it in my bones, either that or the storm is moving faster which means something bad will happen later on. Stopping once we are the entrance i tie Nutmeg up before hopping off her walking into the Forge only to freeze when i notice none of the workers were there like normal.

Amari: Keeper where are u, whats going on?

Walking over to the stairs i slowly climb up the stairs and i walk over to the office door before peeking inside and relaxing, it seems im just super early. Knocking on the door to get Mister Wales attention i walk over to the chair sitting down smiling.

Wales: Morning Amari, Im guessing ur here for the tools correct?

Amari: Yah i am Mister Wales with the storm rolling in so quickly i would like to get the tools and be gone back to my little cabin soon.

Chuckling i look over to Mister Wales before the window.

Amari: Im guessing because of the storm ur not calling any of the boys into work today?

Wales: No because i don't want to caught in this storm and i don't think u do either, the tools are the first machine, and if u ever need them repaired u know where to come to.

Amari: Thank u so much again Mister Wales, haha ill try and get u some more rabbits this Hunting Festival kay, bye now.

Getting off the chair i wave to Mister Wales as i jog down the stairs and over to the toolbox, it was full of all the tools Mourning would need to repair his device. Walking outside i could already feel the bitter coolness from the storm winds, putting the toolbox into the cart i glance around before i smile seeing some wood left lying by a tree. Running over to it i grab it hauling it back to the cart" Now if anyone of suspicious then i can just tell them im building /repairing something at my cabin"

Getting onto Nutmeg back i nug her side to get her to start trotting as i head back to the Village, things would be harder now since i have to somehow get Mourning into the cart without anyone seeing but it's now high morning and everyone is awake and out. Sighing i rub my head thinking on an idea on how to get Mourning out the village without being suspicious.

Riding back into the Village i wave to people as i pass them, pulling up to the Trade on Trade Shop, i get off Nutmeg petting her side before walking in and over to the counter.

Amari: Are they done talking yet? 

Dapple: Yes but seems as though things didn't go to plan, they had a fight and Daniel had to stop them by throwing a chair between them, sure they weren't happy about it but things have been quiet since then and i can only guess their in a silent zone right now.

SIghing i nod heading to the basement door before i left it walking down the stairs only to find Mourning growling silently in one corner and Shadow growling silent in another corner." They look as if their naughty kids put in the time out corners" I could help but laugh as i walked over to Mourning.

Amari: Ok what happened here and why are u silently glaring at the wall?

Mourning: We got into an argument and the ooman male stopped us from fighting.

Glancing in the direction of Shadow i sigh softly shaking my head before i look back to Mourning.

Amari: Well come on we need to get back home soon, the storm winds are already here which means the storm is close and i still need to clean our the coop and the stable.

Grabbing Mourning arm i drag him with me up the stairs and into the shop before i let his arm go to close the basement doors. Turning to him i was shocked to find he was gone, walking only a few feet i hit my head on something invisible. Chuckling when i realize what he did, i turn walking out the shop to the cart.

Amari: Mourning can u do me a favor and run back to my cabin, i need to pick up some groceries and i don't want u getting trapped in the storm while im in the store ok.

The sound of huge thumps was the only answer i got when he started running back to my cabin, walking across the street to the store i walk inside going through the aisle looking for the things i need before i walk over to the counter to pay for everything.

Once everything was paid for, i bid a good day to the lady behind the counter before i turn heading back to Nutmeg. Strapping the bag to the side of Nutmegs saddle, i hop on clicking my tongue to start her moving into a fast trot.

When i arrived home i quite shocked to find Mourning laying on the carpet staring at my hunters Equipment while having the puppies laying on his back asleep. Quickly taking a picture i chuckle putting the groceries on the table, sneaking back outside i close the door before i take the tools and food from the cart placing them by the door. Unhooking the cart from Nutmeg i pull it back to where it was meant to be before i grab the blanket that was over it.

Sighing as i walk into the stable i quickly close the doors before putting the blanket down before grabbing the cleaning supplies. Cleaning both the stable and chicken coop in one day was very tiring, by the time i finished my arms were numb and i was sure i would have blisters on my hands from holding the broom for so long.

Leading Nutmeg back into her Stable i quickly give her fresh water and food before i walk out closing the barn door. Walking back up the steps to the house i walk inside and chuckles softly when a cup of steaming hot coffee was placed in my hands.

Mourning: How long will this storm last?

Amari: 3 to 4 days and through those days it's gonna be snowing heavily so im putting u on house arrest.

Chuckling i walk past him drinking my coffee as i go and sit on the couch before i smirk when i see Mourning walking over to me holding the bag of dog treats.

Mourning: What is the purpose of this bag.

Amari: i was thinking since the puppies are big enough why don't we start training them or just i can train them since u have ur tools now, i bet I'll be bush with ur ship.

Looking down as the sudden realization hit me hard, he wasn't gonna be here much longer, a month at max unless something happens. Grabbing the bag of dog treats from him i walk over to the puppies to begin teaching them little tricks.
________________________________________________________________________________