Mourning Quiver, Who he is!

Name: Mourning quiver 

Age: 250 years

Family: 

Honorable Huntress, Blade Huntress-Sister

Honorable Elder, Bakuub-Sire/Father

Honorable Elder, Thwei N'ritja-Bearer/Mother

Looks: A deep brown sandy orange skin, black stripes covering his whole body, white dots along his chest and shoulders, 3long scars across his cheek, his braids decorated with bird skulls and feathers but with a unique braid that held a small bracelet.

Personality: Hot Tempered, Sometimes cold-hearted, Curious, Intelligent, Prideful, Protective, Stubborn.

Likes: Hunting Hard Meat, Cleaning Skulls, Learning new Fighting Skills, Sparring with Blade, Observing, Amari.

Dislikes: Bad Bloods, Seeing his family harmed, Dirty/Dulled Armour or weapons, Rude pups/Yautja/oomans, prey that clucks.

Phobias: Secret Fear of needles, Chickens.

Background: Mourning was born on one of the coldest days in history for Yautja, he was quicker to start walking than his sister but he was last to speak between his sister and him. From a young age, he had a short temper and to stop him from taking his anger out on another yautja his mother started teaching him from a very very young age.

Mourning was trained with his sister but they did sparring against their mother and father separately, they grew up to be inseparable and were always next to each other if not in the same room together. His sister was the one who gave him the bracelet that now hangs from his one braid, the bracelet is made up of different carnivore teeth and at the bottom of it, a big t-Rex tooth is covered in golden engravings.

Once they had finished training, they were sent for their Chiva during the Chiva Mourning had nearly lost his sister, the hard meat that had tried to kill his sister, the skull was now hanging in his room.

_______________________________________________________________________________