The first fight...

Amari Pov:     A Few weeks later...

Its been a few weeks since i was wounded and through those weeks, Mourning has been nothing but protective over me. It was cute at first but now it's hella annoying, i can't even go to the bathroom without him standing by the door to keep guard and whats worse is he won't let me go down to the village or even step outside my own house. I tried once and ended up stuck in one of his net traps, he even gets worried for when i pick up a knife to cut the vegetables.

Im going crazy from how long iv been such inside here, there is absolutely nothing to do. The books that sat in my shelf now lay on the coffee table finished, the artbook i had gotten from the store the pages are already filled up, hell even the hunter set i had gotten the knives were blunt.

"This protectiveness he has over me has to end soon or else i might flip, i need to talk with him soon. He should be coming back from hunting in a few minutes.."Looking at the clock i sit on the couch sighing since i was stuck in here the whole time, Mourning has been the one providing the meat for the dinner every night.

Looking at the door when i hear it open i glare at him softly as i get up folding my arms over my chest as i look at him seriously causing him to freeze in his place.

Amari: We need to talk Mourning and ur not gonna like what i have to say.

Watching him closely as he moves over to the couch i stand in front of the coffee table still glaring at him sternly before i sigh taking a deep breath and relaxing."How am i gonna say this without sounding rude or mean?!"Opening my eyes i smile softly to him as i keep my arms folded.

Amari: First off i want to thank u for hunting every day for the meat and well also been friendly to my chickens.

Watching him i see his posture slowly relax as i sit down before i sigh and look to him frowning causing him to tense up again slightly.

Amari: But this protectiveness u have over me has to end or just bring it back down a notch, i can't be stuck in my own house for the rest of the year. I do need to go down to the village every once in a while and i do need to keep my animals fed but not just that, i need space away from well...u, Im not used to company and as much as ur company is lovely i do need my own time but with u stalking me where ever i go that's impossible ...

Mourning: Protect u, keep u safe, away from harm-

Amari: NO MOURNING I NEED MY SPACE, I GET THAT UR TRYING TO PROTECT ME BUT I CAN PROTECT MYSELF, I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR NEARLY MY WHOLE LIFE... i don't need u to baby me every freak' en second of every day.

I freeze staring at him as his body twitches with anger while a deep growl comes from him as he turns his face up to me staring me in the eyes.

Mourning: I will not allow u to leave this house, and that's final.

Watching him in disbelief as he gets up heading for the door, i grab his arm glaring at him.

Amari: I don't need u to baby me every gosh damn minute, im a grown woman i can take care of my self, i feel caged in here Mourning i need fresh air and sunlight, not wooden walls, i need to be able to leave my house whenever i want, not have u trapping me in here like some caged bird!

Mourning: I DONT WANT TO SEE U HURT AGAIN AMARI!!

Staring at him in shock i slowly let his arm go as he clinches his first looking like he wanted to say something else. Moving back i watch as he opens the door and walks out quickly leaving me to my clouded mind, gripping my fists i run-up to my room and jumps onto my bed screaming into my pillow loudly before curling up.