When u have a Jautja for Breakfast!

Sitting the last of the eggs down onto a big plate, I grab my coffee and walk out seeing Tiger glaring at my chickens, sighing i whistle getting his attention before motioning him over to me and I heading inside showing him the food. 

Amari: Take as much as u want I don't feel hungry this morning.

Moving I head over to the tv turning it on to the news, it always fascinated me how people acted outside of where I lived, not even having to turn around i could feel the alien watching me as he ate. He seemed to be very happy with the raw meat on the table, glancing at him nervously i get up having a look at his wounds. As i go to touch the bandage he stops me with his clawed hand around my wrist.

Looking at him i could see the curious but distrusting glare pointed my way, sighing i gasp pointing to the door, making him look there as i quickly move my other hand to the bandage pulling it free as i smirk walking away holding the bandage before i turn looking at his wounds nodding. The external wounds were healed but I'm betting the internal wounds were still there, shaking my head i throw the bandage into the flames.

Walking to the couch i fold up the hide blanket i had placed over him back into a neat bundle before i place it on the one end of the couch under a whole load of pillows. The hide was from the very first year i was here building this place, it was the first thing i had purchased from the small mart that was in the village, along with a tent even though it didn't do anything for me.

Laying back against the pillows, i glance at Tiger and chuckles seeing his jaw drop causing his tusks to fall with it. I move past him heading into the kitchen to start washing the dishes since i didn't want it to start stinking up the house, flinching slightly as i hadn't even heard Tigers footsteps behind me, i glance up at him seeing him put down his plate, making me smile to him as i continue to wash the dishes before putting them in the rack to dry.

Walking over to the freezer i open it and gasp seeing it was empty, glancing at him i chuckle softly as i should have known this would of happen. Heading upstairs i quickly get my hooded cape down from my wardrobe, sliding it over my shoulders i tie the sting up and grab my bow heading out past the hunter.

 Heading upstairs i quickly get my hooded cape down from my wardrobe, sliding it over my shoulders i tie the sting up and grab my bow heading out past the hunter

Amari: Hey I'm going hunting for some meat, if u wanna come u can or stay here i guess

Amari: Hey I'm going hunting for some meat, if u wanna come u can or stay here i guess... just don't touch my chickens and don't make a mess!

Closing the door i walk out onto the path heading deep into the forest. I would be hunting deer, rabbits and fish if i can find a lake that isn't frozen over too badly.

_______________________________________________

Tiger pov: 

Grabbing my armor I follow the ooman female by the trees, I was curious to see what she could do with that primitive bow she had. Jumping silent from branch to branch I land on one close to her. Watching as she crouches behind a bush away from the wind." Clever ooman, not letting her scent be carried to her prey "

Watching the ooman as she slowly raised from her crouching point and got her bow ready to shoot, I was curious to see if she would succeed or fail with her shot, looking up in the direction of where she was gonna shoot I was shocked slightly to see the creature was quite far away. It looked to be one of the horned creatures I had caught earlier on. 

Looking back down to the ooman female, I could see a few mistakes she could train on but otherwise, the ooman was ok. Silencing my mind I watch as the ooman lets the arrow go sending it shooting straight through the creature's neck ending its life. Clicking my tucks together I smirk watching her before remembering my ship. Jumping away I head back to where my ship was...

_________________________________________

Amari pov : 

Smirking to myself self I run over to the animal seeing it was dead I sigh softly in relief since I didn't like putting animals in any type of pain. Grabbing some netting from my pocket I hang the stag upon a branch away from any predators reach before I head out more into the forest. Dropping down into a stance I ready another arrow as I had spotted a bunny while I was walking, releasing the arrow I watch it piece the bunnies heart ending its life quickly.

Smiling to my self as i had killed 4 more bunnies in the area i grab them putting them in a net in a tree before i head out looking for a lake. For over an hour i looked for a lake that wasn't too frozen but there was nothing, sighing i sit down on a rock to rest as i rub my fingers together to get rid of the numbness.

Freezing i watch as two deer walkout from the forest and into the clearing by me, slowly getting my bow ready, i grab two arrows getting ready to shoot when i look again seeing one of them was pregnant, lowing one of the arrows i ready the last one and fires sending it straight into the other deer's neck causing it to fall back while sending the other deer racing back into the forest.

Walking over to the deer, I hadn't noticed that it was only knocked out, kneeling i go to grab it only to be kicked back into a tree, screaming i hold my ribs panting heavily trying to get my breath back since it was knocked out me. Quickly grabbing my bow i fire another arrow into the creature's neck killing it, laying back i close my eyes relaxing as i feel my ribs ease slightly.

For the rest of the day i spent hunting. By the end of the day, i was left with 19 bunnies and 8 deer. Sighing i grab the bunnies putting them all in one big net as i head back to the house putting the bunnies in the snow beside the porch, walking over the stables i saddle Nutmeg up while bringing a cart to carry the deer in.

Riding Nutmeg up to the where the deer was i quickly set to work loading the deer up onto the cart while pulling my arrows from the deer necks . Taking a slow trot back down to the house, i feel over my ribs sighing softly knowing my ribs were cracked and bruised.

Once back at the house i unhook the cart from Nutmeg before leading her back into the stable, giving her some fresh water and food i walk out closing the stables before i look over at the deer nodding to my self . Heading to the house i walk upstairs getting rid of hooded cape and bow while grabbing my different hunting and carving knives.

Sitting out on the porch i start the work of carving each deer and each bunny, i would never waste a single part of the animals and if i could use them i will put the leftovers out into the forest for the wolves to eat.

_______________________________________________________________________