Friend or Foe

Looking at the twins i quickly move over to wounded yautja, grabbing the cloth that hung over the wounded hunter i look at the wound that covered his arm and across his chest. Shaking my head i stare at the wounds before turning to look at the twins.

Amari: how long ago did u find him?

Daniel: A day at most, we tried to stop the bleeding but it hasn't helped much...WAIT how do u even know what that thing is ?!

Amari: I saved one from been killed just a few days ago, he's up in my cabin now, he's healed as well...It's a good thing i came when i did or else this one would have had to have his arm amputated. 

Dapple: W...what do u mean?

Amari: Im no doctor or nurse but by the sights of the wound on his arm, it may be the start of an infection.

Dapple: What do u need?

Amari: Bring me ur first aid kit and Daniel, ill need u to hold him down cutting the infection away will hurt him even in his sleep and he will struggle.

Grabbing some gloves i put an old apron on before i turn to daniel seeing him getting into place, to hold the hunter down by his shoulders." I hope u don't wake up big guy because if u do i am gonna hate having to knock u back out " Look over to dapple when he places to Medkit by me, i nod thanks to him.

Amari: Ill try to make this as quick as i can but please hold tightly, Dapple grab his legs please and don't let go.

Looking over to Dapple to make sure he held tightly, i steady my shaking hands and grabbing the small scissors and i begin cutting away the infect skin of the wound. The wound itself was long and deep, around the wound his skin was bright green from the blood that had dried up.

Nearly jumping at the pain-filled roar that ripped from the hunter's mouth, i quickly start again to cut away the infected skin as i glance at the hunter's eyes seeing them darting around in a daze. Gulping i quickly finish cutting away the skin but before i can pull my hand back, the hunter breaks his nonwounded arm free and grabs mine squeezing heavily. Crying out from the pain i do the only thing i can think of in my panicked state...I hit his head with a chair that was nearby...

Staring at the hunter in shock as he passes out once more, i remain frozen until Dapples calling shakes me from my shock. Glancing back down to the hunter's wounded arm, i quickly grab the disinfectant pouring it all over the wound. Not even looking at the hunter when he roars again i grab the needle and thread before i start sowing up his wounds.

By the time I'm done Daniel and Dapple lay on the ground panting from how hard they had to try to restrain the Hunter. Grabbing the hunter's arm i move it back under the cloth as i look to the Twins.

Amari: I want answers now and don't try lying, also i want to buy a few things from ur store so get up off ur asses and let's go back upstairs.

Taking the gloves and apron off, i was happy to see no blood had gotten onto my clothes. Looking at the twins once more i glared at Daniel before at his arm as i could tell there was something wrong, glancing at Dapple's hand i could see they were bruised from how tightly they were holding the Hunters legs down. Sighing i grab the medkit and open it once more to get the cream i would need for Dapples' hands and the bandages for Daniels's arm.

Amari: We can do this the easy way or the hard way boys...

Chuckling when they both sit on the chairs near them, i walk over to Dapple first and start to gently rub the cream over his bruises. The cream itself was only sold here in the village because the plant it was made from only grew in the forest around the village and mountain. Putting the cream down i turn to Daniel.