Meeting the New Yautja

Amari pov:

Sitting on the couch i turn to look at Mourning, it has been a few weeks since i have last been to the Keeper of the Forge. The due date for the tools Mourning needs is coming up soon and i will have to leave for the village that day but then there is also the topic of the Unknown Yautja. Who he is and why he is here are the first questions i would like to ask him, that's if Mourning doesn't kill him the next time he sees him.

Amari: Mourning we have to chat about tomorrow.

Mourning: What do u mean Little Dagger.

Amari: Well i need to go down to the village to the Keeper of the Forge but then again i would also like to check up on the unknown Yatuja sitting in the twin's basement.

The look on his face could already tell me, he didn't like the idea of me going back into the town alone. Chuckling i grab his hand smiling as i squeeze it to reassure him, getting up i walk around the table thinking on something before i smirk.

Amari: What if i could get u to the twin's shop, then u can deal with the Yautja and i can go to the Keeper of the Forge.

Mourning: Why would u need to go to this "Keeper of the Forge", is he an elder of the village.

Amari: No not at all, he is an elder but there are many in the village.

Mourning: How many Elders are in this Village?

Amari: 12 maybe, i think that's how many there are...Wait what elder of u talking about, I'm talking about the elderly people who old and wise.

Mourning: I am as well, now what were u saying about this "Keeper of the Forge"?

Amari: I wanted it to be a surprise but i guess i have to tell, he's making u tools so that u can repair ur communication device and the due date of them is tomorrow unless something has happened.

The silence i was met with was quite unnerving but the look on his face calmed me down, i had once again shocked him into silence. I laugh softly as i walk over to him sitting next to him smiling as i waited for him to snap out of it.

Mourning: When did u arrange this, i don't ever remember letting u out the house the past few weeks.

Amari: It was the same day i had gotten wounded but before it happened, it was the day u were finally able to hold a chicken.

Laughing i grab the blanket looking to him as i become serious.

Amari: A storm is coming soon so tomorrow we will have to wake up early so I'm tasking u with waking me up early like even before the sun rises ok, also I'm warning u now i might throw knives at u when i wake up.

I shake my head when i hear him chuckle as i look at him seriously.

Amari: Im been serious here i keep like over a hundred handcrafted daggers under my bed, Im not gonna get jumped by a bear.

Mourning: U were jumped by a bear, what is this animal u speak of, is it dangerous?

Amari: Yes it had sharp claws and teeth, actually let me show u.

Grabbing my phone i bring up a picture of a bear before i show it to Mourning.

Amari: They normally don't wake up in winter so we are fine for now, but in spring and summer there are about 4 of them in the woods around us, i haven't been able to track them down yet though.

Putting my phone down i stretch yawning the events from the past few days has tired me out emotionally and mentally. Walking over to the stairs i turn to look at Mourning.