Chapter 12 - The First Day (Part 2)

As we left the room, Ava brought out her phone. I stared at it in astonishment.

"You're allowed to use that?" I exclaimed, and she glanced at me, scoffing.

"No." She said, and went back to her phone.

"Then how- what- why . . ." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. She laughed at my expression.

"I've been coming here for as long as I can remember, sure we're not allowed in the corridors, but that sure doesn't stop us from doing it." She said, and went back to her phone.

"Hannah's gonna meet us at lunch, which is in an hour or so. That gives us time to settle down and get to know each other, or I can give you a tour of the school." She babbled, looking at me.

"Well, I want to be late for my classes," I muttered, and Ava gave me a suspicious look.

"I'll tell you about it later." I said, waving her off.

"How about now!" She replied, and dragged me back to our room.

******

Soon after unpacking and settling down, me and Ava were sitting on our beds, which were opposite each other, and just chatting.

"So, why do you want to be late for your classes?" She asked, and I groaned. I hoped she'd forgotten about that.

"Basically," I drawled. "I've been a bit of a rebel at home and my mum got tired and said she was gonna send me here. As revenge, I've decided to be the biggest rebel ever, being late for classes, not following rules, pranks and all that stuff." I explained.

"You're place is already taken then," Ava muttered.

"What?" I asked her, leaning forward a bit.

"Nothing, look at the time! Guess it's time for lunch!" She exclaimed, stood up and went outside. I stood up slowly, taking my time.

"Come on, the line will get longer!" She said, and dragged me there.

*******

Before you hurt me, let me explain.

The reason this chapter is so flipping short is because this is like, preparing you guys for the drama that's gonna happen in the next chapter. Let's just say you'll be meeting a few more characters . . .

So, VOTE, and COMMENT, on this chapter, and . . . Yeah.

UNTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :)