Chapter 14 - Yes, I Just Said You Have Stinky Breath, Miss

DING. DONG. DING. DONG.

"What the heck is that?" My sleepy voice said as I sat up in bed and looked around the room. I looked to my side and saw Ava doing the same. I decided to get out of bed and search the room until I found the annoying device.

I grabbed my crutches, (I barely needed them now) climbed out of bed and started to walk around the room, ready to destroy the thing. Soon enough I found it resting on the table beside our beds. I looked at the time. 6:00am

I'd never waken up so early in my life.

I started hobbling back to bed with that thing still ringing, when I stubbed my toe on a sharp corner. Boy, did it hurt.

I cursed loudly and out of my anger and annoyance, and my sleepy state of course, without thinking I threw the alarm against the wall with all my strength.

"Unique! What happened?!" Ava said, rushing up to me and looking at the alarm clock in horror. It was definitely beyond repair. Whoops.

"Stubbed my toe. Got angry. Alarm clock broken." I muttered, and looked at my little toe, which was bleeding. I started to hobble back to my bed, ready to go to sleep again when one of my crutches somehow landed on my little toe, and it was too late; I'd already put some weight on it. Oh, and it was my bad toe.

"AW SHOOT!" I screamed loudly, causing Ava to look at me in panic again.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I hobbled over there, still cursing silently in my head. I fixed my bed head a bit before opening the door. Standing there was my form tutor.

"Good Morning miss!" I said cheerfully, forcing a smile on my face. She eyed me warily.

"I heard a loud crash coming from here, and someone cursing quite loudly." She said, sending me a pointed look. I rolled my eyes, making sure she could see me. She glared at me.

"Anyway. I just want to tell you guys form time is in 20 minutes. If you're late you get a detention." She said, beamed at the horrified looks on our faces and walked away.

"Old hag." I muttered under my breath, and stormed angrily to the bathroom.

I mean, who likes giving detentions?!

*******

"Unique, come on, we're gonna be late!" Ava shrieked for the fifth time. I said to her what I'd said for the past 10 times:

"Go without me! Getting a detention is part of my whole rebel thing, remember!" I shouted back, trying to tame my hair. Today for me, was one of the bad hair days. My hair didn't fell like staying down, it felt like becoming an afro.

"Unique!" Ava cried, banging on the door. I threw one of my shoes at t for an answer.

"Go away!" I yelled, and I heard her huff.

"Okay, when you get a 30 minute detention, I'll laugh at you!" She said, and I heard her stomping away. I rolled my eyes. So what if I got a detention?! It wouldn't be that bad!

I gave up on my hair and just tied it into a messy bun. I quickly applied some mascara and eyeliner, rubbed a bit of lip balm on my lips then exited the bathroom, with my shoes.

I shoved them on my feet, grabbed my satchel then left the room and started going to my form class. I checked my watch, 10 minutes late. Not bad. Only five minutes left until we had to go to our first class.

When I arrived at the form room, I barged in rudely, interrupting my form tutor. Everyone, including the teacher, stared at me, (probably because of my uniform because I heard a few gasps) and I just waved at them.

"You are 11 minutes late." Miss said through gritted teeth. I grinned at her.

"Actually 10 minutes, wait, now its 11 minutes, though technically I'm not late because I'm already here, so it's still only 10 minutes." I said a matter-of-factly, and I think the whole class gasped. But when I glanced at Ava I saw her and Hannah stifling their laughs.

"You will have a 45 minute detention after school, Miss Williams. You will not disrespect me like that and get away with it! Do you hear me?" She shouted in my face. I took a step back with a disgusted look on my face.

"I think the whole school can hear you. And I don't mean to be rude, actually I do, but have you ever heard of a mint?" I said, and Ava and Hannah burst out laughing, but the whole class had horrified expressions on their faces.

Miss's face turned red.

"Did you just say I have stinky bre-" She started but I cut her off.

"Yes." I stated.

"YOU HAVE AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES DETETION, YOUNG LADY! I WILL BE INFORMING YOUR PARENTS-" She was shouting, but I cut her off.

"Parent." I snapped, and walked out of the room, slamming the door hut behind me.

I saw a guy running across the hallway, and he looked strangely familiar. I couldn't make out his facial features because of the hoodie he was wearing, but I saw some of his dark brown hair, and he had muscles all right.

We caught eyes, and when we did it felt the entire world was didn't exist and it was only us to. I gazed into his dark green eyes, memorized by them. Then the moment had to be ruined by stinky-breath, A.K.A Miss, who yanked me back in the classroom, and continued shouting at me about how disrespectful I was and about my uniform.

All I could think about the whole time was his green eyes . . .

*******

Hi again!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You've seen the rude side of Unique, do you like it? Or not?

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

So, who do you think the mysterous boy is? Maybe he's linked with guy who helped her earlier in the story . . . ;)

I'm giving WAY too many clues.

So, vote, I want at least FIVE VOTES then I'll post the next chapter, comment, fan and share, or whatever you guys do.

Oh, and thanks so much for 1.6K READS! It actually means a lot!!

Thanks, and BYE!! :D