1

Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid, the one and only, the unkillable. Also known as my father. Yes, that's right my father. But no, I'm not Hope Mikaelson before you ask. I'm Faith Mikaelson, the forgotten twin of Hope, we have all the same powers and are both tribids however she is the "famous daughter of Klaus Mikaelson" but I don't care, my family love me and that's all that really matters in my opinion.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. Well my name is Faith as you already know. I'm 15, same as Hope, obviously, but we're not completely alike. Although we both love to paint and love art, our personalities are completely different. Where Hope is a lot like our mum, you know kind and caring and kind of an extrovert. I am the complete opposite, I'm more like my dad and everyone says I'm like a mix of him and uncle Kol because I get in trouble a lot, I keep myself to myself, I pull pranks all the time and I have definitely got my fathers temper. Especially when people compare me to Hope, which happens 99% of the time these days.

Out of all my aunts and uncles, me and Kol are the closest. I just feel that he is the only one that understands me most of the time, I mean there are times when I feel like a complete outsider in my family I know Kol is the person to go to because he knows how I feel and he always know what to say to make me feel better. Me and my dad are really close to, we dont do everything together but even when we spend little time together I know theres nothing that can break us, Hope and my mum are just as close to each other and I think that's why we're so different. I love my sister but we argue a lot of the time. I think it might be because we are so different, but I love her regardless

Although obviously my dad has not been in my life a lot, I mean first Rebekah had to hide us for a while whilst aunt Daliah was looking for us then he was kept prisoner when I was 2 by Marcel for 5 years and after we barely had him for about a year he had to leave again because of the hollows power. I know it's not his fault but now I'm 15 and I haven't had my dad in my life for a total of 12 years and I love him more than anything but I feel like I barely know him and he barely knows me. Plus when him and Hope cut off communication with each other for whatever reason, he cut off communication with me. I was so mad and I didn't speak to Hope for a whole month and the only reason I eventually did was because my mum tricked me into it. But now he's back and we're slowly starting to reconnect with each other and I couldn't be happier about it.

As for me and my mum, we're close but I just don't feel as close to her as Hope is. We don't seem to have a lot in common with her which breaks my heart to say but it's true, I'm more like my dad and even my mum knows that. I spent a lot of time with my mum when I was growing up and now all's I want to do is be with my dad. I want to finally feel like Faith Mikaelson rather than "little Faith Marshall"

Me and Rebekah have a great relationship, I think I get a lot of my attitude from her to be honest, she always tries to include me because she sees how some of the others treat me differently. Me and Freya also have a pretty good relationship although she spends more time with Hope, teaching her spells and things like that, I mean I'm a witch too but I get treated completely different just like I told you.

The relationship between me and Elijah is... complicated, I mean I know he loves me and he knows I'm his niece but he swore to always protect Hope, and although that was before he knew I existed he never changed his words so yeah I guess I hold a grudge that he treats Hope like a perfect little niece and only bothers with me when it's convenient for him.