Interrupted.

Chapter 23

Raine

I awoke with a heavy arm holding me down. I heard Julian's even breathing and felt the rise and fall of his chest. I noticed the long eyelashes that covered those beautiful eyes and his overly pink lips. The sun rays hit his skin and made it glow. The shadow of stubble was also evident and without thinking I reached out to trace my finger on his magnificent face.

While I looked at his shoulders, I noticed a tattoo on his left breast. It was a butterfly surprisingly. I placed my hand on it and felt him stir but he didn't wake up. My wolf urged me to peck his tattoo and I found myself doing so.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You shouldn't poke a sleeping lion, Rai." His husky morning voice was clear with warning sending jolts to my sensitive area.

"Let's get out of bed before we do things we might regret." I was partly disappointed that Julian wanted to create some distance between us even after being away for a while but when my hand accidentally brushed his throbbing ache I understood why.

He hissed at the contact and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Touching dangerous parts,are we now?" He held a playful smirk that made colour rush up my face.

"I'm going to shower now and prepare breakfast." I stuttered and quickly ran out the door while Julian's laugh rang.

Breakfast was silent, awkward and uncomfortable. I thought Julian would tell me about his trip but he kept opening his mouth to say something then he would close it. It was like he was having an inner battle or something. I couldn't take it anymore so I looked up at him. "What? What do you want to ask?"

I cursed myself for asking because his question turned my mood.

"What's with the nightmares, Rai? And don't tell me nothing because first you didn't want me to touch you then you punched Lucas. Tell me what's bothering you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I pushed my chair back and headed for the guestroom.

"Don't you walk out on me, Raine. We need to sort this out." Julian was hot on my heels and he grabbed my arm.

I yanked it away my anger getting the better of me. "I said leave it, Julian. It's nothing so don't work your ass up."

"It isn't nothing if you can't tell me. How bad can it be? You say you trust me but you can't even tell me your darkest secret. You know what I call it selfishness; you're pretty selfish about your life." His voice was higher indicating anger.

"How bad can it be? It's this bad." I demonstrated with my arms wide and entered the guestroom but he followed me before I could close it. "That's why I can't tell you so just forget it."

"So you're just going to ignore that something is bothering you or are you going to act like a coward and run away.."

I could not contain my anger anymore. I barked, "Coward,huh? You think I'm selfish about this well how would you like to know that while I was captured, Jackson touched me. The bloody bastard wanted to mate with me. He kissed me, touched me and slipped his fingers in too. And there's more I was on heat! My stupid body reacted to his touch because he was relieving me."

"Now that you know this you won't ever to touch me. You will just despise me because someone else touched me." I was now crying as I repeated Jackson's words. I felt so horrible,and filthy.

"You won't-" I was cut off when Julian pushed me against the wall.

"You think I don't want to touch. Just because some bastard tried to touch what's mine you think I'm going to let you go. You're mine Raine Lily Pearson, all mine." His voice was an octave lower and huskier than usual. It was sending shivers of pleasure to my core. I bit back a moan.

"J- Julian?" I squeaked out.

"No. It's not Julian, love. I'm Dylan his wolf. Now why do you think I don't want to touch you? Do you know how many boners I've got because of you?" He whispered to my ear and grazed it. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth. Well this had taken a new turn.

"I asked you a question, Rai." I could only shake my head because I didn't trust my voice.

"I guess I'll show you." Dylan thrust his lower half into my front and I could feel him.

"This much and much more. Do you know how much I want to touch you, how I want to eat you out, how I want to play with your clit? I want to sink deep into your folds and fuck you so hard that you can't walk. That you won't remember any other male except me." Julian's wolf kept brushing my front and teasing me. Gosh! All this erotic talk was making me wet. I could feel my panties soaked and a throbbing ache in my core.

"Dylan..." I breathed out tightening my hips as he placed kisses on my neck.

"Damn it! I can smell your arousal, love. It's draining my control. Perhaps I need to show you how much I want to touch you." His tongue flicked my earlobe and then he went back to trace hungry kisses on my neck. He placed me on the dressing table. His fingers were everywhere; leaving tingles on my body I didn't know existed. "I will show you what you are denying us both!" He proclaimed.

"What-" I whimpered as his hands quickly slipped underneath my skirt pressing into my core through my knickers.

"You see how wet you are?" Dylan's sexy growl whispered into my ear. "This is how much you want this...."

His finger moved slowly over me, teasing my core with slow light flicks. I gasped, throwing my head back. "Dylan.... do not..."

"Stop?" He nipped at my ear."Not to worry, love. I intend to make you cum."

His finger increased pressure to a point that made me squirm although he refused to move his finger. I closed my eyes and whimpered pleadingly. My hips moved of their own accord, seeking the pleasure he was denying me.

"Scream your desire for me." Dylan's voice was shaky and laced with lust. He moved past my knickers and circled around the same point lightly. Teasingly.

I writhed, pushing my hips towards him, wordlessly demanding pleasure. I was lost in a sea of pleasure he had brought me to. He held my hips steady and his finger stroked ever so lightly at my pleasure point. I bit back a moan that needed to come out.

"What do you want, love?" Dylan asked through gritted teeth.

I shook my head. He increased the pace slightly and I moaned, my nails digging into his shoulders.

"What do you want, love?" He asked again, his voice ragged with lust.

"I cannot stand this any longer....Dylan."

"Beg more, love. Look at me and beg me."

I opened my eyes and stared at his beautiful features. My heart and soul wanted more of him as my body cried out for his ministrations. It was hard not to give in.

"End my torment, Dylan. Please, I beg you!" My voice quivered.

"Beg a little more!"

"Fuck.... Dylan! Please make me cum!"

I gasped when his finger delved into me. Dylan moaned, slowing moving his finger in and out. "Hot, wet and oh so tight. Perfect! So fucking perfect."

I shuddered at his dirty talk. The way he said it was so erotic i felt myself close to the edge. I bit my lower lip when I felt another finger join my wetness while his thumb danced quick tiny circles around my core. I felt my orgasm build.

A loud scream broke us apart. "Julian! Guess who's back baby!" It was feminine so I raised my eyebrow in question.

"Shit!" Dylan growled out in anger. "It's Sabrina, my sister."