Minx

Dedicated to VelmaRoss. Thanks for the first vote😉

      Chapter 24

Raine

Sabrina looked exactly like  Julian although she was more feminine.

She had followed Julian's scent into the guest room only for her to find him and I close together. Despite her entrance Dylan hadn't cared. He continued to torture me with his fingers until we felt Sabrina approach.

"I can always come back when you're finished." She'd quipped when we both stepped out of the sexual bubble we were in.

Julian went away for some pack business leaving me with Sabrina. Thankfully she was really nice and we just got off right away.

"So, you and Julian,huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows and made kissing sounds.

"Oh shut up!" I tried to hide my blush by focusing on the series , Hannibal.

"Glad that you make him happy."

She muttered to herself but I caught it and smiled. I'm glad he made me happy.

Later on when we'd finished the series, Sabrina finally cornered me about Julian. I really couldn't say where we stood and I was uncertain if he like me that much. Dylan had showed so much interest but I was still unsure about Julian.

"But are you sure the problem is with Julian or it's you?" Sabrina asked

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've been the one running right from the start and he's done nothing but chase you. What if he's worried that you'll run away again?"

That got me thinking. Maybe Sabrina was right after all. I needed to show him that I was fine running. I needed him to trust me.

"What can I do?"

"I don't know. You were a stripper, you tell me." Sabrina winked.

Just as the she winked, an idea struck me. I shared it with her and of course she just made it worse.

"Tease him and it's his birthday after all."

                                   _  _  _ _

I was really nervous. Despite Sabrina's encouragement I still felt I would blow this up. Besides I had somewhat indicated that I was not settling down with Julian. Maybe he noticed it because after our little encounter I had dodged him.

I didn't want to get attached and I also that's why I was doing this or that's what I was telling myself. I needed to do something for him like he did for me.

"You can do this. How bad can it be?" I repeated the mantra to my reflection again and again.

The nerves didn't go away but the pep talk continued for a couple of minutes. Sabrina was meant to take me to the pack house into Julian's office in ten minutes.

I didn't want to meet the pack but she had pushed me to. Although we hadn't had an official meeting, Sabrina made sure that most of the wolves knew me and since rumors travel so fast the whole pack was currently aware of their 'Luna'.