11. ブロンドビッチ (Blonde Bitch) - Light's Route

Light whistled as he entered the abandoned house that he'd left (Y/n) in. He was slightly worried due to the fact that she hadn't awoken, and it was at least a week now since he had drugged her. He knew what he drugged her with, but he didn't take care to measure the dosage that he gave her because she woke up way too quickly when he was filling up the syringe.

He slipped off his shoes before heading upstairs to greet his sleeping angel.

"Akemi ~" Light sang. He pushed open the door to the room she currently resided in. A loud creak sounded as the door gave way for entry.

(Y/n) was finally awake! She was. . . Crying. Well, no wonder. She was stuck here for her constant disobedience. She could've simply obeyed before and become his, but she decided to go against him.

(Y/n) heard the movement and immediately snapped her head up in his direction. She clenched her hands into fists.

"What the fuck am I doing here, you prick? Let me go. Right now!" She shouted. Light chuckled, which only seemed to aggravate his dear (Y/n) even further.

He rested on the edge of her bed. She had no way of kicking him since her legs were immobile.

"You did this to me." (Y/n) whispered, her voice cracking. Light tilted his head. Was she referring to the loss of the movement in her legs? Light shook his head and sighed. His time with (Y/n) was like salvation. When he was away from his beloved, he was stuck with that annoying blonde bitch, Misa.

She was always following him around, grinning like a madman. He even had to kiss that whore to get her to listen.

Light shook his head with a pout. "No. . . You did this to yourself. Not me. You didn't listen, this was your punishment. You're lucky that you didn't die when you fell out that window. . ." He murmured. His response was met with a scowl.

Light got up and walked closer, gripping her chin tightly, forcing her to look up into his chocolate-brown orbs.

"(Y/n) is your real name. Isn't it? (Y/n) (L/n). You know it was hard figuring out who your father was. But I finally managed it. Jovan Blackmore (L/n), accused falsely, died of a heart attack, leaving (Y/n) (L/n), his only child, parentless." Light cackled spitefully.

He felt enthusiasm at the fury that sparked in her (e/c) irises. She brought up a hand and slapped him. Hard. Light expected the slap. His little (Y/n) was a feisty one after all.

"You bastard. Why did you have to hurt my father? He did absolutely nothing wrong! He didn't deserve death." (Y/n) whispered in a trembling voice. Light shrugged and let out a loud grunt.

"Kira is human. Humans tend to make errors and mistakes. In the end, your father did die but he died for a good cause. He is one of the many foundations to building my just society."

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n) shook with rage and contempt. Her father would not support such a disgusting act! He would be horrified if he knew he died for something so stupid and blatantly wrong.

"I know very well that he'd hate the mere thought of being something advantageous to you." (Y/n) hissed. (Y/n) seemed to anger Light with those words.

Suddenly, he was sitting on top of her, hand on her neck. She let out a choked gasp as Light gripped her neck hard. She struggled in his hold, trying to pry his hands off.

Light pressed his warm, pale lips against the shell of (Y/n)'s ear.

"You should learn to just submit to me. Did you know the other day I was with Matsuda? I was so close to killing him, but I held myself back. Same with L. Soon, they'll be dead, and you'll have nobody but me. You'll rule at my side. You'll be my queen once I kill that blonde fucker too." Light finally released (Y/n)'s poor neck, which was now heavily bruised.