11 I crave you

Song for the mood: Dopamine by BØRNS. A snippet of the lyrics:

All I wanna be is under your control
Sound of your spell, locked in your eyes
Under your influence, don't let me go

Alistair

"Is the water warm enough?" I kissed Vera's cheek as we re-entered the jacuzzi, filled with fresh water.

"It's perfect." She splashed the water lightly with her delicate feet after sitting back in the tub.

"Did you enjoy the sex?"

"I did." Vera closed her eyes as she leaned into me.

"It wasn't too rough, was it?"

"No, darling. I can take a lot more than you think."

Emotional intimacy after casual sex wasn't my style, but I allowed Vera to nestle into my arms while our bodies soaked in the tub. Grabbing the remote control on the ledge, I switched on the television screen.

My semi-relaxed cock stirred at the sight of two women getting their pretty pussies fucked in a gang bang film. Turning to Vera, I watched her with curiosity-her dark eyes were glued to the television.

"Do you enjoy watching porn?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm." Vera nodded. Nothing seemed to phase the woman.

I massaged her clitoris gently while she played with my dick, reviving it to a full erection. Pornography heightened my senses to a higher level, and I felt familiarity and peace with Vera at my side. I lowered the volume and kissed her smooth forehead.

"Are you comfortable?" I rubbed Vera's shoulder.

"Mmm, I am," she purred. Eyes half-closed in a seductive trance, she slowly widened her smile and placed her fingers on my chest. I felt the sting of my chest hair being pulled when she twirled the curls with her fingers.

"Sweetheart, go easy," I warned, tapping her fingers.

She released her tangled finger spin and looked up at me. "Alistair, I feel connected to you."

"I feel the same way." I gazed at Vera and rubbed her smooth, dark nipples, which stiffened and puffed in response.

"There's something you need to know about me," I said. "I need constant stimulation and novelty, such as sex and pornography."

"Oh?"

"You see, I'm very sensitive to sensory stimulation. It calms me, especially when I climax, and the dopamine is released in my brain."

"Has your need for sex and pornography affected previous relationships?" Vera asked.

"Yes, it has. I wasn't the best husband to my ex-wife; I never loved her. I had other women outside that farce of a marriage," I replied. "I also struggled with depression and emotional outbursts."

"I still go to a therapist to deal with my demons," I continued, hoping Vera would accept me, flaws and all.

"I appreciate your honesty," she said, then glanced at my upper back. "By the way, I love the tattoo, the eagle on your left shoulder blade. But that scar next to it-are you willing to open up and tell me about it?"

The warmth of her index finger gently stroking the scar had a relaxing effect, soothing my soul. I felt a cocktail of overwhelmingly powerful emotions: a sweet blend of acceptance, trust, and hope. The anxiety that nipped at my existence started to dissipate.

"Ah, the scar." I sighed, knowing that I couldn't hide the horror from Vera. The words "Psalm 103: 2-5" were inked under the eagle's image; it was a biblical verse on redemption, love, and the eagle.