2 The secret's in the sauce

Song for the mood: Physical by Dua Lipa. A snippet of the lyrics:

Adrenaline keeps on rushing in
Love the simulation we're dreaming in
Don't you agree?

Vera

At the end of the night, we sat in a circle and devoured our pizza slices. I took in every savory bite of the meal, closing my eyes in between bites.

I looked up a few times and caught Pietro, who sat a few feet away from Saph, staring at me. Each time our eyes met, he glanced down and cleared his throat, ready to answer another cooking question from the dark-suited couple.

"Guys, you've been a great bunch tonight. We finished even earlier than expected," he announced as people left the kitchen studio.

"Pietro, can you go over the part about kneading the dough with me? I've forgotten a few steps," I lied.

"Uh, sure. I think you'll need a little...guidance from me about your technique." He chuckled, shifting his stance. "We still have about fifteen minutes left if you're not in a hurry to leave."

"I'm not in a hurry." I grinned at Pietro, pretending I didn't see Saph roll her eyes. "So, where are you from?"

"I'm from Verona."

"Hmm, a shy boy from Verona. I like shy boys."

"So, you think I'm shy?" Pietro's eyes gleamed wickedly.

"Well, aren't you?" I bit my lower lip.

He took a step forward. "I'd like to teach you-"

"I hate to break it to you, but Julian's car just arrived," Saph interrupted, gazing at the window. "He's here to pick us up, and he's early as usual."

I groaned, then turned to the hot hunk. "Can you give my friend and me a moment? I'll be right back."

"Sure," he replied, placing his hands in his jeans pockets. "I'm waiting for you, baby."

I took Saph by the arm, and we stepped out of the classroom. "Sweetie, can you stall my brother for fifteen minutes?" I pleaded.

"How am I supposed to do that? What should I say to him?" Saph shot back. She folded her arms and raised her right eyebrow.

"Tell him I need extra help with cooking. He'll buy it. He knows I suck at making food."

"Vera, you're pushing it."

"Saph, I'm asking you as a friend. Cover for me. Use your wits, your charm, or your tits." I stared at Saph's perky breasts. "He likes your tits."

"Julian hates waiting," Saph said. She pursed her lips and tilted her head.

"C'mon, Saph. Please? You're his girlfriend. Give him the blowjob of his life. Anything. Just stall him," I begged, cupping my hands in prayer.

"Okay, I'll do it for you. Make it quick!" Saph huffed, then stuck her head in the classroom as I walked back inside. "It was nice meeting you, Pietro. Oh, and Vera here-she's so single! It looks like you both could use a good fuck!"

"Saph!" I protested, but it was too late. She had already walked out of the cottage to keep Jules company.

Closing the door, I turned to face the grinning hunk, who removed his apron. I couldn't miss the prominent bulge at the front of his jeans. It was time to feast on this spicy Italian delicacy.

***

"Take your jeans off," I commanded Pietro. "I want to taste you."

"You undress first. I want to see your tits, then suck on them," he murmured, moving toward me.

"Alright, then." I kicked off my heels and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, throwing him a coy smile.

"I've never had a student like you," Pietro confessed. He unclasped my bra with one smooth move, tossing it on the floor.

"I love teasing you," I gushed, toying with his hair.

"You play me, baby. You play me bad. Now, would you like my cock in one of your holes?" he whispered into my ear. He caressed my left cheek while massaging my right tit with his other hand.

"I'd love your cock, but I'm in control, do you understand?"

Pietro nodded, whispering, "Sei Bellissima."

"Do you have protection?" I asked, removing my pleated skirt and stockings. All I had left was a tiny blue thong.

"The condom's in my back pocket," Pietro responded, breathing along my neck. He moved back to stare at my curves, then let out a low whistle. "Fuck, you've got an amazing body!"

"I like what I see too," I whispered, pulling into him so I could relish the saltiness of his smooth neck.

"You enticed me with your chocolate eyes all night, making me very hungry," he growled, stroking the front of my thong.

"I'll have to set Willy free," I teased, undoing Pietro's belt and jeans button. After pulling the zipper down, my fingers slid inside his cotton boxers to feel his thick, hard meat.

He smiled, then lifted off his shirt, revealing taut muscles and a smooth, shaven chest. He reached for the back pocket of his jeans and handed me a condom wrapper.

"Now, take these off," I reminded Pietro, pushing his boxers and pants down.

"Yes, ma'am," he obeyed. He shucked the rest of his clothes, lightly kicking them to the side on the floor.

"Very nice," I complimented as his erection jutted out unashamedly. Not shy there. My fingers clasped the shaft, giving it an encouraging tug.

"I want to see all of you." Pietro pulled my thong down. He stroked my bare pussy, only shaven the night before.

Grabbing my ass cheeks with both hands, he began to knead them like the expert he was. I groaned as he inserted two fingers inside my wet warmth.

"Do you like this, baby? I bet you do. Do you think I'm shy now?" He continued stimulating me until my creamy wetness covered his fingers. He then extracted his cream-coated fingers and licked them. "Yummy!" His eyes smiled at me, wild with predatory fervor.

"You're a shy boy coming out of his shell," I said, massaging his muscular shoulders.

". And you are full of flavor." Pietro lowered his head as his mouth gravitated to my round breasts. He kissed each erect nipple, then sucked on them.

"This is my dessert for the evening," he claimed in between sucks. I moaned in excitement, teasing his cock's silky smooth head with my forefinger.

"I'm ready for you." I flashed my dark eyes at him, giving his penis a welcoming stroke. After slipping the latex sheath on it, I leaned against the wall, gripped his shoulders, and wrapped my legs around his slim hips. His hands grabbed my buttocks, bringing my body closer to his.

One swift push was all it took for his Italian dick to fit snugly inside me, and we began the best birthday fuck I'd ever had.

Little did I know that sexy Pietro was just an appetizer. My hunt for prime meat in a wicked game of seduction was about to start.

 My hunt for prime meat in a wicked game of seduction was about to start

A/N: 😮 uh oh. Will this gorgeous Artemis meet her Orion?