Epilogue

Song for the mood: Adore you by Harry Styles. I'm going to give this guy the shout-out he deserves for his talent and beautiful voice:

I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Alistair

Portofino, Italy, one year later

"Scotty, are you inside?"

"I'm out here, looking at the ocean! Care to join me, Mrs. Scott?"

Sitting on the balcony of our spacious Italian seaside villa, I watched the breeze play with my lover's wild caramel waves as she walked toward me. The way her curvaceous hips moved was enough to send me into a trance.

"Well, hello there, sexy!" Vera purred, slowly unbuttoning her dress shirt.

Slack-jawed, I stared at her ripe breasts and felt my cock stiffen into hard arousal. I needed her, and I'd be lost without her.

The woman was the stars to my dark sky, brightening it with hope. I married her in an old chapel in Lester Harbor a few months ago; it was a small and intimate event with family and close friends.

We moved to Dubai shortly after and delayed our honeymoon-until now. Vera wanted it to be a family trip with Damian during school vacation; she loved my son as if he were her own child.

She had just returned from the next-door apartment, where Damian was, to wish him good night. A security guard stayed with him, making sure he was safe.

"I love you," I murmured, plunging into my woman's bosom, inhaling her fresh, floral fragrance.

"I love you too," she replied, pressing her lips on my inner wrist.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, pulling down her shirt to see her naked shoulder.

"I'm happier than ever." She grinned, then said, "Saph called earlier today."

"Oh?"

"She and Julian love Port Willington. They're thankful for what you've done for them."

"I haven't done anything." I raised an eyebrow, feigning innocence.

All I did was make a quick call to a prestigious university on the west coast, where Julian was offered a top teaching position. I believed that he needed a change of scenery away from Lester Harbor as part of his healing.

"Now, Scotty, do you know what happens to naughty little boys who lie?" Vera waved one finger at me.

"We get lucky?" I tried my luck, exploring the supple warmth of her swollen breasts with my mouth. Her nipples were stiff, enticing, and tasty.

"You get nothing!" she teased, pushing away from me.

"Hey!" I protested, pulling into her again.

My Artemis gazed at me with her enigmatic smile. "Would you like to be tied and punished tonight?"

"Only by you, sweetheart." I traced my fingers along her ample curves, feeling my heart swell. She had made me the happiest man alive.

At night, when the sun went down, Vera was my bedtime huntress, keeping me chained, flogged, and whipped. Heaven, to me, was a brown-eyed angel in leather and lace. I felt safe with her.

"Vera Kathryn Scott, I trust you with my life," I whispered, kissing her neck. "You are my soul."

***

Vera

"And you are my soul," I murmured, climbing on top of Alistair. I removed my shorts, tossing them on the floor.

Unzipping Alistair's shorts, I grasped his swollen length, jerking it while rubbing my bare sex on his lap.

"Don't rush, sweetheart. We've got all night," my husband assured me, tapping my thigh.

Smiling coyly, I tilted my head and sighed. "These darn pregnancy hormones...I feel I need you constantly."

"We need each other." His eyes poured ravenous desire into mine.

"We do," I agreed. There was nothing wrong with needing another human in our lives. We were a family, after all.

"Can I see all of you? I want to see my child growing in you," he begged, throwing my shirt on the ground. I was completely naked now.

"You're magnificent. Do you know that?" Alistair's eyes widened in awe at my pregnant body.

"We did this." I placed his hand on our unborn child, who gave a little kick.

"God, I love you, woman! This little girl is our miracle," he said, kissing my baby bump. "What shall we call her?"

"Hope," I declared.

"Hope?" Alistair rubbed his hands along my hips. "Are you sure?"

I nodded and cupped his unshaven jaw in my hands.

"Her name is Hope."

The End

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think - I have no idea if the story's any good or not. If you got this far without voting or commenting, it would be nice to let me know what you liked or didn't like about it. 

If you're curious about Julian and Sapphire's story, it's on Amazon as Lessons on Seduction, published by romance publisher Black Velvet Seductions. An unedited sample is in my profile. The full pre-published version was once was featured on three official Wattpad profiles, including Romance, back in 2019 when it was called The Sapphire Project (that was what it was,- a writing project). 😊

 😊