My dream come true?! Chapter 3

"She will be entered into the Elementary Division B - Class." Someone said.

     "Is that alright with the principal? Has he agreed to this?" Another person said.

     "Yes, he has. Mikan has the nullification alice so if anything were to go wrong it would be fine. I trust Mikan will be able to handle this child. From what I gathered this child will not be difficult at all, we must take care to not startle her or show her malice in any way or form. I believe that is how her Alice triggers, it seemed as though she can only use it subconsciously." A familiar voice stated.

That voice must be Misaki-Sensei I groggily thought. During the time I had been unconscious I had realized that I had somehow gotten sent to Alice Academy.

My eyes began to well with tears. Alice Academy.. was life so hard that I began to dream about being here?' I thought.

    "Mikan received her first star and rescued Natsume together with Sumire, that child...I am pretty sure that she can handle this child as well. This young lady is someone who holds enough power to be in the dangerous abilities class." An anonymous voice said.

At that point, I ended up losing consciousness again, and couldn't make out what they were saying. When I awoke I noticed that I had been changed out of my clothes and into the school uniform.

I looked at my body and blushed.. a pervert?! I quickly patted myself down. Noticing that I was in a room that looked similar to an infirmary I began to hyperventilate.

'Did they see my scars?' I thought with fear. I turn around after hearing a knock on the door.

I watched as the door opened to reveal a young blonde woman.

"Sorry, your other clothes were too dirty, I did not want you to feel disgusted. My name is Serina Yamada, I am an English teacher here at Gakuen Alice." She avoided my eyes, confirming my thoughts that she had been the one to change my clothes and so had seen my scars, but in the end, it did not matter because this situation was not real at all.

"I will let you speak about the matter with your scars on your own terms, come it is time for you to meet your classmates. Do you have a name?" Serina-Sensei inquired.

At the sudden question, my face began to turn red in mortification at not introducing myself. Mother would be disgusted with the fact that I had no manners because it ruins a person's first impression of themselves.

    "A-ah yes.. my name is M-merem." I blushed even harder as I accidentally bit my tongue.

     She responded with a short smile.

     'Ah... I messed up.' I looked down regretfully.

    "Well Merem, I'll be taking you to your new class now. Please follow me." She said in a tone I've heard my mother use a couple of times when she ordered our servants to do something for her. 'Mostly to punish me' My face wilted and my mood dropped a little.

I got up off the bed and followed Serina-Sensei to B-Class.

"Merem, do you know how you ended up in front of the school?" She looked at me with suspicion.

"No ma'am, when I came to..I had been laying in front of the gates," I replied truthfully, although it didn't matter much if I did because everything was a dream.

"Hmm.." She replied thoughtfully. "Well, we're here."

I was surprised as I didn't expect to arrive to my dream class so soon. I shook at being able to see my idol Mikan and the rest of the class.

Knock knock

The loud bustling quieted down and murmurs were heard through the doors. Serina-Sensei pushed the door open. I noticed a teacher, must be the sub.. crying in the corner.

"Hello children of Class-B, today I am here to bring you your new classmate. Please welcome her nicely and introduce yourselves. I must leave immediately as I have a ton of things to do. Merem please come in. I'll see you all in my next soon." She said before walking out.

The whole class broke out in hysterics.. a new student? And right after the incident with Natsume? Who could it be?

They all squinted their eyes at the door, wary and cautious.