Rescue-eh?! - Chapter 20

In Merem's room

"Natsume! You were just injured, I- I think it's better if you don't go..." Mikan said to Natsume.

He looked at her, "What are you talking about bakaaa," he stretched out the word. "I'm just returning the favor."

Mikan looked confused about what Natsume said but since he didn't elaborate she didn't push him. There was a much bigger problem present.

"Hotaru, why are you leaving Iinchou behind? I forgot to ask." Mikan asked her best friend.

Hotaru looked up at the dense girl and said, "Since Iinchou has the illusion Alice, if anybody asks about us, he can use his Alice to make people see that we're actually at the school."

Everyone gazed in awe, even Iinchou.

"That's why Imai-San is one of the smartest people in our grade, other than NATSUME- KUN~~~~~" Sumire said.

"Grab someone's hand we're about to go now." Hotaru said.

"Eh- what about being prepared?" Ruka said in apprehension.

"No problem, I have all the gear we need to fight with in here."

Hotaru held out Merem's Star Bag.

The star bag was created by an Alice user that could manipulate the space within an area, it can store any sort of device, object or invention without the hassle of running out of space. It is useful in situations where you go shopping as it can carry more than the average bag and it completely gets rid of the weight of the objects inside of it.

"I saw Merem pouring tons of stuff out of this bag." Mikan said.

"Which is why I stored all my weapons in it too." Hotaru replied. "Now, it's time. I wish we were in a safe area close to Merem." Hotaru stressed out the word safe.

It was better to say the wish clearer than have a problem show up because the wish did exactly as you said.

The group then disappeared.

——

Two hours had passed by and Merem's bladder was about to burst.

She tried her best not to wiggle around, but at that rate she was about to wet herself. She didn't want to see what would happen if they found out she was awake the entire time.

Just then, she heard someone walk up to her again.

"What's wrong with this girl? Why is she still unconscious?"

The doctor looked at the guard beside him in fury.

"We have no idea either doctor, I'll go check." The guard took a step forward.

The doctor raised his hand.

"No need. The foreign clients requested that the Alice user must not be further contaminated in any way. We'll be able to get much more money than we could ever hope for."

"When's the ship arriving?" The guard asked him.

"Those plans have changed, after I sent a picture of the girl myself they have decided to come pick her up personally. Since she wasn't able to fight you lot back, they thought it would be fine since she is weaker than the other Alices."

"But... those foreigners are just normal people."

"Exactly, rich normal people who want a lovely girl that contains an Alice."

"We don't exactly know what Alice though. She is wearing an Alice suppressor around her neck. She could be dangerous in the hands of normal people."