Class B - Festival?! Chapter 5

I looked at Narumi Sensei from the side of my eye. Hopefully, he didn't notice me doing so... I too, want to know what my alice is.. what type of Alice my dream gave me and if I would be able to use it before I woke up.

    Narumi Sensei smiled and looked at me.

"Merem-chan has the 'Wish Alice' and is a special star," Narumi added with a smile on his face.

'What? Special star? Me?' I looked up to see everyone's eyes open wide. I saw Mikan at the side making a comical face. I held in my laughter.

"What?! There's someone other than Natsume who has the special star?" Sumire screamed out.

Ruka watched as Natsume looked at the transfer student's face with his sharp eyes.

Although to the transfer student it may look like he's glaring, in actuality that's his normal everyday face, at this moment Natsume is curious.

"That's amazing Merem-chan!" Mikan said happily. "You get to have a gigantic room all to yourself!" She said in her cute accent.

Everyone voiced their agreements.

"So what does the 'Wish Alice' do Sensei?" Sumire asked.

"Mmm... for now we do not have as much knowledge on Merem's Alice as she is the first one known to carry it. Anyways, it's time to go to your stations at the festival, I know some of you haven't completed your quota yet. If anyone would care to show Merem around, it would be appreciated greatly. Natsume you two will be seeing each other often so please do not fight, that's all." Narumi said before ending the class and leaving.

    Natsume squinted his eyes at Narumi displeased at his remark.

Everyone murmured and started to leave and head to their area for the festival, it was the last day and they wanted to walk around and see the other sites before the festival ended. Before that, they had been called away to meet the transfer student and were unable to finish sightseeing only a few hours remained before the students had to meet up and receive awards, and watch the play.

Natsume, Ruka, Mikan, and Hotaru were all located at Hotaru's ride attraction when a problem occurred where a little child Alice user used his Alice to make her machine fly. Afterwards the two Imai siblings spoke together. They were then called to the classroom after the ordeal was solved.

"Sorry guys! I have to go! I can't miss the last day of the festival!" Most of the classmates left, leaving only a handful behind.

"Ehh?-" Mikan started before looking back at Merem who stood lonely at the front. "But Merem..." she was confused as she thought everyone would want to show her around together. "Then I'll-"

    "No, you have business with me to attend to," Hotaru said quickly without sparing another glance at Merem pulling Mikan along with her.

Everyone left looked at each other before apologizing to Merem..filtering out of the class one by one. Natsume then stood up followed by Ruka.

    "Natsume-" Ruka started but was unable to get any words out before Natsume started to walk ahead uncaring about the girl standing alone by herself. He glanced regretfully at Merem before following suit.

    Merem was left all alone in the classroom.

    'Oh.. it seems as though I am not well-liked in this class.' She thought with melancholy. 'Maybe it's time to wake up from this dream.' The feeling of loneliness bore into Merem at that moment that she had to sit down to calm herself. 'I wish they had told me where my bedroom was before they left, I don't even know when my body will wake up in the real world.' She thought while looking outside the window and at the attractions created by the students of Gakuen Alice. 'Is mother trying to wake me up now?' Laying on her arms. 'It sure is lonely,' She thought before closing her eyes.

 'It sure is lonely,' She thought before closing her eyes

A/N

Double update today!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Soon I won't be able to prevent myself from publishing the rest because I'm pretty impatient, and I'm not used to making short chapters.

(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)