Creations.. Chapter 8

I walk out of the classroom with lighter footsteps.

'So it was just a misunderstanding.'

Sigh

I had to thank her later, what had occurred yesterday and today at breakfast was really eating me up inside. I look up just to see Narumi-Sensei standing right outside the door.

'Narumi-Sensei,' I belatedly fill with joy and take the opportunity to ask him, "What are you doi-"

I watch as he puts his finger in front of his mouth gesturing silence. He lifts two things from behind his back, one large custom-designed bag with a strap and a small little lavender pouch.

'Cloth!' My eyes twinkled in excitement glancing at the bag. 'And..a pouch?' I looked up and Narumi-Sensei in confusion. He smiles, gives the bags to me and pats my head before quietly opening the door entering the class. I quickly look at the items I was carrying.

My large custom-made bag was navy blue color embroidered with golden stars, like my newly found Alice. In it I found nothing... I reach my hand in only to grab cloth and a sewing kit. 'Is this a special bag made from an Alice user?' I thought in bewilderment. Placing the items back into the bag I turn to the small lavender pouch. I open it to find 300 rabbits, exactly the same amount that I had given to sensei just yesterday.

'Sensei bought me the cloth instead?' At the act of kindness, tears filled my eyes. I wipe them and begin heading towards my room unaware of what was occurring in the classroom.

I entered my room and ran to the area with the biggest amount of empty space. I realized last minute that I did not have any mannequins.

'Oh well, I'll just use the full-length mirror they placed in my room instead.'

With that, I set off to work on making my cute European styled willow dresses and nightgowns fit for any child wearing them, 'Though I had no idea who else would wear them other than myself.' I giggled.

I worked daily on the outfits, on top of balancing with classes and homework, I ate, washed myself up and also prepared for bed early at 9 every day. My hobby filled me up with a lot of energy to continue throughout the day and life was peaceful.

Occasionally I would see Natsume just across the hall entering and leaving his room and I would bow to him quietly before entering or leaving my room immediately.

I was unaware that the hostility directed towards me when we had met in the beginning had faded away slowly as time went by.

     'It was truly a blessing to be able to live near one of my favorite characters from the manga," Unfortunately my personality prevented me from befriending that same person, "Hopefully Mikan considers me to be her friend."

Fast forward to now.

I could feel people staring at me in class, but every time I turned around to find out who was staring I would see everyone looking at the board instead.

'Must be my imagination..' As I was distracted I had not noticed that Jinno-Sensei stood right behind me.

'Is class so boring that you have to keep looking behind you Miss...' Jinno-Sensei stopped speaking, realization dawned on him and the class, they were shocked.

The realization smacked Mikan in the face, she felt even more guilty for leaving Merem in class that day.. just earlier she and a few others had been gazing longingly at Merem's waiting for class to end so that she and the others could speak to her more. She hadn't expected Merem to have keen senses, so every time Merem turned back to face them she and the other skillfully looked away.

Imai couldn't help but find the action strange, but once she turned to see Mikan, Sumire, Inchou, and Ruka looking at Merem her face turned into a blank slate and she sighed. There were other people looking at Merem, so it was a dead giveaway that everyone still felt guilty about what had happened a few days ago.

These Bakas...they're going to get Merem-San in trouble. And just as Imai thought of this Jinno-Sensei began to walk to where Merem was sitting...

The class put two and two together after hearing Jinno-Sensei stop after Merem's name and saw the obvious discomfort on his face.

       'Hearing that Merem had no last name would imply that Merem was an orphan.' Imai immediately thought.

The class waited for her reaction at the words, in that time an awkward silence ensued. They took her lack of speaking as an affirmation that she was an orphan.

     'Merem-Chan,' Mikan thought sadly, in her eyes Merem looked downcast after being outed as an orphan. 'I made up my mind.'

Cough

"We will resume class. This time do not let yourself be sidetracked Merem." Jinno-Sensei said letting Merem off the hook for now.

In actuality, Merem did have a last name, but after believing that her situation was a dream the entire first few hours she was here she ended up not telling the teachers about it. Merem looked at Jinno-Sensei thoughtfully.

'I mean technically I am an orphan' Recalling the fact that her mother had not transported along together with her. She kept the thoughts to herself and focused on class.

—

A/N:

Hello potatoes, I wanted to let people know that Natsume will not fall in love with Merem. If you all know he loves Mikan very very very much, as does Ruka-Pyon. Just putting that out there.

Also... I ship Imai with Ruka but I won't be doing anything about it in my fanfiction. Though Imai will be teasing Ruka. That part was one of my favorite parts in the manga and anime <3

The next Update is Wednesday! :)

Don't forget to comment and Vote~~