Reconciliation - Chapter 21

The school bells blazed ...

Students became worried. Preschoolers cried in distress.

All the teachers knew the truth. A powerful Alice ability had just entered the school. Not didn't know whether or not the being was dangerous they had to evacuate the children.

"Yamada! Fukutan! Evacuate the students. Tell every high schooler to do roll call and help the children. Narumi and I are heading to the source!" Jinno-Sensei said out loud.

"Got it!"

——

"I wonder what's happening?"

"Is there a threat?"

"I'm scared..."

"Shh it's ok."

Conversations were happening left and right. No one knew what exactly was going on. Not even the teachers.

——

Mikan was the first to wake up from whatever had happened earlier. She patted her body to check if every part was still there. Looking around her the area they were in was at SCHOOL! She quickly glanced around her and saw the unconscious bodies of her friends.

"Natsume, Hotaru, Ruka, Permy, Merem!" She said it worry, "Get up!" Remembering that the others had just been paralyzed she made sure not to move them too much.

"Be quiet, you're hurting my ears!"

"Permy!"

Everyone was now up. Everyone except Merem.

Footsteps could be heard running through the halls.

"Jinno-Sensei, Narumi-Sensei!" Mikan yelled out.

Jinno looked at the situation in front of him, "What in the world?"

"Merem's not waking up please help her!"

"Narumi take Merem to the infirmary, ask for Subaru Imai. His healing Alice might help her. As for the rest of you." He sighed, "You need to give me a big explanation."

——

When Merem woke up again it was to the sight of someone who looked like Hotaru... her brother?

"She's awake Narumi-Sensei." He said.

Merem looked at Narumi groggily. Even though she was awake she couldn't understand what they were saying. The words that came out of their mouth sounded like gibberish.

"She's out of it. Maybe it has to do with her body constitution. It's the same as Natsume's."

"You mean... everytime she uses her Alice she loses a portion of her life?"

"Yes, I'm not even sure how she was still alive. Whatever she did took out a big part of her. We might need to get Akira-San to give use his amplification Alice on her to prevent her from going into the danger zone again."

"Right, I'll get him right now."

——

Merem closed her eyes. The next time she opened them, the teen that had been healing her had disappeared. And another teen with long hair had appeared next to her. Narumi-Sensei was also in the room together with her.

"Hello Merem-Chan, I'm here because Imai-San said you were in desperate condition, and it seems like it's true" He muttered the other part quietly. "I'm here to amplify your Alice to prevent you from-" He paused on the word, it might scare the little girl.