four

[INTRO PLAYS]

SORAE: happy 50th episode! we've come a long way right, jaemin?

JAEMIN: right! it's been an amazing experience. i've got to learn so much from this show and it means so much to me, wishing for lovecast to go on for a longer time!

SORAE: you can head over to our twitter to send in messages or use the hashtag lovecast50 to share your story.

today we have a special topic! thanks to my genius brain who came up with it!

JAEMIN: it was half my idea too, don't get so happy

SORAE: i'll be ignoring jaemin for the rest of the show tonight guy!

tonight we have a special segment where we will be reading stories of everyone's first love. now here's a twist— it can be your pet, your favourite game or even a person. we have so many stories coming up already and i'm really excited to read them out loud!

JAEMIN: let's move on to twitter first. anonymous said, "i think my boyfriend is seeing someone behind me but i'm not 100% sure. is there a way i can find out?"

well— first of all, trust. trust is the key to a successful relationship.

SORAE: right. it's okay to feel insecure, but you should trust your boyfriend. you both should be transparent to each other. if you're feeling like that, just ask him. and as jaemin said, trust is the key!

JAEMIN: "i still like my ex who cheated on me, what do i do?" well, frankly speaking, try your best to distract yourself. do something you enjoy. maybe watch that favourite movie of yours for the 10th time or have that big pint of ice cream. and remember you're worth more than that.

SORAE: wah jaemin i'm surprised

JAEMIN: thank you

SORAE: oh damn we have a biggggg one! let's go shall we?

"this will probably make me sound pathetic right now, but i have been in love with my best friend since high school. seeing her stupid smile at the end of the day is enough to make me feel like the happiest man ever. you'd say why don't you just tell her, right? well, no. i don't want to ruin our perfect friendship we've built over the years. i'm perfectly fine with being just a friend to her if it means i can remain by her side, because loving her from the distance will hurt less than ruining this friendship."

aw, that's cute and sad at the same time, right jaemin?

JAEMIN: yeah....hope my mans out there can get the courage one day.

SORAE: me too! i'm rooting for them, please don't be scared because even if you get rejected you can atleast get if off your chest.

JAEMIN: it's finally time for the first break of the day! now playing today's first requested song, oasis by exo!