twenty five

WARNINGS: infidelity, implied sexual content

JAEMIN
i saw hyucks story
👁👁

SORAE
yeah he did all
that

JAEMIN
yeah i saw

JAEMIN
when are you guys
breaking up

SORAE
i wanna do it
tomorrow

JAEMIN
YASSS

SORAE
but like i have
a problem

JAEMIN
what is it 🥺

SORAE
your teammates are
gonna flame my ass
if i start dating you

JAEMIN
they're gonna flame
ME not you

SORAE
makes sense

JAEMIN
where are youuu

SORAE
NEARBY

JAEMIN
are you full

SORAE
hmm depends on
what is it

JAEMIN
nothing much

JAEMIN
just popcorn🥺

SORAE
ohmygod okay

SORAE
ill have a few 🥺

JAEMIN
i made pasta aswell

SORAE
i cant have :(

JAEMIN
well jeno was here a
while ago and he ate
all i don't have it
for you anyways 😁🤟🏻

JAEMIN
anyways

JAEMIN
WHERE ARE YOU

SORAE
JUST 5 MINS

the doorbell jingled as the door swung open, and jaemin snapped his head up to see if it was who he expected it to be. indeed, it was sorae. she turned her back to him as she removed her shoes, and jaemin couldn't help but crack a smile at how beautiful she was, dressed in a simple grey t-shirt and light wash jeans.

"i missed you," she chuckled, caressing his forehead. jaemin groaned in response, squeezing his eyes shut and making a kissy-face at her. another soft laugh slipped from her mouth before he felt her lips, soft and supple lips on his, pressing down with just enough force to feel cosy.

"you saw me 6 hours ago," jaemin whispered, opening his eyes to look up at her. sorae's eyes twinkled as she smiled back at him, jaemin sat into a sitting position on the couch to make room for her and himself. "come on, don't fall asleep on me now," he said as she lays her back down, onto his lap.

he sighed dramatically, reaching over her body to grab the tv remote off the coffee table so that he could turn on to netflix. instantly, sorae sat up straight, opting to pester him instead by burying her face into the crook of his neck. he shields away a little, giggling. "soraeeee, i'm ticklish."

she smiled, mumbling into his ear. "so?" jaemin groaned as she moved closer, hands reaching out to wrap around his torso, hugging him tightly. he squirmed away, pushing her back onto the sofa to get some relief. looking at the way he pouted, she relented and instead asked, "how was your day?"

jaemin groaned again in an over-the-top manner, pretending to hammer his shoulders as if to massage himself. "exhausting."

"yeah, i can see how only one class all day and an hour long show can get exhausting," sorae replied, murmuring as she pounced on him, attacking once again by tickling his ribs. despite her distractions (and a whole lot of squirming and uncontrollable laughing), he managed to grab the remote from the sofa crease and pulled up the netflix page.

"please, i'm begging you, have some mercy!" jaemin exclaimed, gasping for air, legs kicking out behind her as she smirked.

"you won't be so lucky next time," she growled, turning her hands into claws in an attempt to look menacing before turning around to look at the television screen.

"so? notebook?" she asked, purring into his ear, watching the faint blush on his cheeks darken to become a nice, rosy pink.

"please, anything as long as you cease your torture," he replied, still breathless from earlier.

the movie began and they quickly found themselves lost in the cinematic world, left sitting quietly on the sofa with no sound to disrupt the movie but the slight crunch of popcorn. as the movie went on, somehow the popcorn bowl had shifted from between the two of them onto the coffee table, and somehow he was laying his head onto her lap, blanket wrapped around his whole body. sorae rested her arm on him, rubbing and caressing as the film continued.

"look at you, stealing the whole blanket again."

jaemin laughed, pushing himself up to sit upright. "aw, i'm sorry," he said, scooching over to engulf her in a hug. "i'm your blanket now."

she giggled at that and pushed him away playfully, causing the blanket to drop from his shoulders onto the sofa. he pouted and moved ever closer, pulling the blanket up to wrap around him yet again. in a sudden unexpected note of seriousness, his features firmed up and his eyes bored into hers. "i'm in love with you."

taken aback by his genuinity, she took a moment to react and opted to kiss him instead of replying. a look of pleasant surprise crossed his face and he opened his mouth to say something else but she hushed him, placing a finger on his lips. "shut up and kiss me."

the look on his face soon moved on from genuinity to something darker, and in one fell swoop, they were in jaemin's bed where the night continued.

_______

DONGHYUCK
hey this is sudden but

DONGHYUCK
can you keep an eye
on jaemin for a while

DONGHYUCK
i don't have a good
feeling