twenty seven

THE blaring repetition of jaemin's alarm has him momentarily squeezing his eyes shut before opening them again, reaching over to the nightstand without a glance and unceremoniously waving his hand until tapping on the buttons of the clock. sorae is still asleep, hair resting on her face messily, pink lips slightly parted, bare collarbones peeking out from the blanket and an arm loosely wrapped around his waist. jaemin releases a sigh. sorae looks so peaceful like this, tempting almost, and he wants nothing more than to melt into her.

jaemin is aware of the fact that it's wrong, it's too wrong. suddenly guilt takes over him as he watches sorae sleep peacefully in his arms. they're still together, his best friend isn't single yet, and she's dating his team mate.

speaking of teammate— jaemin almost jumps off the bed when he unlocks his phone and realises it's a thursday morning.

"sorae," you mutter into his ear, words slow and gentle. "wake up."

when jaemin is met with a thrumming silence, he gentle shakes her, "hyuck is gonna be here in an hour," he shakes her again, "get up!"

sorae quickly changed into her clothes, almost leaving behind her stuff as jaemin nagged as a background noise. jaemin made sure she leaves before the clock strikes 7.

"before you go please break up with him, i'm begging you, sorae please."

"i will, i promise."

______

DONGHYUCK
sorae

DONGHYUCK
are you free rn

SORAE
not really

SORAE
i'm in class

DONGHYUCK
when does it end

SORAE
12:30

DONGHYUCK
meet me at the cafeteria
at 12 40? ill be there

DONGHYUCK
i need to tell you
something

SORAE
okay

short chapter
sorry :(