answer (part 1)

ANSWERS FROM JAEMIN

are u ok

JAEMIN: yeah i am. i'm really proud of myself honestly. i've been mentally strong ever since i was 11 so i'm doing great! thanks for asking.

what are you gonna do now? date another girl?

JAEMIN: if i find someone, sure. but for now, i'd rather focus more on my education and volleyball. i'll probably go back to the dating scene soon, jeno keeps pestering me.

what is your plan? what are you going to do now? will you persuade her or continue your studies and volleyball?

JAEMIN: firstly my only goal is to get a decent job after i graduate and pay my grandma back. for now, i'm just gonna focus on my grades and volleyball. no, i won't be persuading her. i don't think she'd like it anyways, sorae avoids me now and we haven't talked in weeks.

do u plan on fixing things up with sorae? or let's not mention her?

JAEMIN: let's not mention her!

pls don't give up on sorae your 7 year old love shouldn't end like this

JAEMIN: it doesn't really matter anymore. i'm happy that i'm strong, losing my parents was my biggest loss in life. this situation doesn't really hurt me, if she wants to leave me, sure.

did u like the blowjobs

JAEMIN: this is mcdonald's drive thru

ANSWERS FROM SORAE

why did you break up with him? he made you happy, he loved you and you loved him back- telling him to wait for you or just give it a small rest would've been a better option bb,, leaving will only hurt you two more

SORAE: i don't think it's considered a breakup since we weren't even dating. i tried to distant myself from him because i never imagined myself cheating, never in a million years. that thought has been eating me alive and being with jaemin is just going to make things worse for me and my mental health.

you okay girl ?

SORAE: am i? i don't know.

how's life honey? still friends with jaemin? do you guys talk?

SORAE: my life's good i think. it's the same old studying, going back to my small apartment and sleeping. no i'm not friends with jaemin anymore and i think it's better that way.

are you pregnant or you used condoms?

SORAE: we didn't use protection unfortunately but no i'm not pregnant.

if you could rewind the time what decision would you have made?

SORAE: never cheating on donghyuck. he really didn't deserve it.

did you use protection?

SORAE: unfortunately no

was he big?

SORAE: why don't you go ask him?

ANSWERS FROM DONGHYUCK

are you really okay?

DONGHYUCK: yes don't worry! i'm doing great nowadays. i'm trying to befriend jaemin all over again nowadays, i took out my anger on him for nothing

are u planning on something?

DONGHYUCK: right now no, but renjun keeps pestering me to on blind dates which no way i'm gonna do.

is it worth to break up with sorae knowing that you're hurt

DONGHYUCK: i mean she didn't like me anyways. it was more of a platonic relationship than a romantic one. it's better off that way. no i'm not hurt honestly because she's happy with jaemin. but that didn't happen so....

how do you feel after breakup

DONGHYUCK: nothing? i just feel the same way i guess

you're so nice i could never do what you did

DONGHYUCK: you cant really call me nice. i've dragged jaemin out of anger which was really uncalled for. everyone makes mistakes!