seven

[INTRO PLAYS]

SORAE: hello and welcome back to lovecast yet again! if you're new it's me sorae and our jaemin is missing yet again. but fear not, we have a special guest! introduce yourself please.

DONGHYUCK: helloooo i'm lee donghyuck, a major in landscape architecture and i play for our volleyball team!

SORAE: welcome, welcome! donghyuck is gonna be with us till jaemin comes back. so let's get to know you more— but before that everyone knows the drill! tweet us or head onto our instagram.

DONGHYUCK: everyone follow me on instagram i'm quiet funny and i shitpost— am i allowed to cuss?

SORAE: yep yep go on

DONGHYUCK: right this is getting too much about me, let's head onto our first segment today and it's "our firsts!" we've surprisingly received a lot of these today

SORAE: i was really surprised with the amount of emails we got

DONGHYUCK: so first one ah! it's from anonymous — "my first love was in high school and she went to the states for her college and i haven't heard from her ever since. i've dated a lot since then but i just cant get over her."
first loves do hurt really, my first ever girlfriend dumped me because i forgot to her chocolates on valentine's day. i hope anon finds love soon! sorae do you have any first love story?

SORAE: well...i will not say first love but i'll do mention it was probably the first time i had an actual crush on someone!

DONGHYUCK: oof the audience is dying to know!

SORAE: so it was freshman year of high school , i was just sitting in class chatting with my friends in free time and that's when all the soccer players from our class came back. he just smiled at me and.....well. it's weird because i never saw him in that way before that day.

DONGHYUCK: did you ever try to make a move? the audience are patiently waiting

SORAE: nah he was from our friend group and i didn't want to make things awkward. so i just let it go. i don't see him in that way anymore though! i really don't know what was going through 14 year old sorae's head.

DONGHYUCK: ah that's sad. i would've made a move if it was me. if i find someone attractive i'll just go for it you know.

SORAE: its time for a short music break! this time a requested song, oh my mistake by april!"

_______________

JAEMIN
how's everything going?
finding everything easy?

DONGHYUCK
yep yep it's really cool

JAEMIN
cool, coach said im free if i
practice for one more week

JAEMIN
sorae isn't annoying you
about editing right?

DONGHYUCK
not yet

DONGHYUCK
dude she's so cute tho

JAEMIN
lmao what

DONGHYUCK
yeah im saying she's
cute as fuck

JAEMIN
well....good luck

DONGHYUCK
thank god she said yes
to ice cream today i thought
she was playing hard to get

JAEMIN
have fun

JAEMIN
she didn't tell me
about ice cream tho

DONGHYUCK
what are you? her mom?

JAEMIN
NOOOJZJDJ

JAEMIN
she usually tells me
stuff so i just assumed

DONGHYUCK
right i forgot yall are
like best friends forever