Chapter 45

Ellison Taylor

"Care to join us, tonight?" A guy stepped forward and I instinctively stepped behind. Ian noticed my sudden move and stood in front of me. His body blocking me from the view in front of me.

"You guys better step out of the apartment right now before I call the cops on you for trespassing." Ian warned.

"Who is this?" I heard Marilyn, but I couldn't see her as I was standing behind Ian.

"Who are you?" Ian snapped. "What are you guys doing over here?"

"We are having a party." Marilyn said. "It's my cousin's place."

"I see." Ian paused. "I don't think she allowed you to throw a party over here."

"She should loosen up a bit." Marilyn said suggestively and I can hear her heels clicking as she walked towards Ian. "You are hot."

"Get out of this place in 5 seconds or I'm calling the cops. Party is over." Ian announced.

"Who are you to call it off?" I heard the door to the room open and it was Edith.

"I'm your cousin's boyfriend." He fumed with anger. "I'm calling the cops now." He said as he went for his pocket.

"Relax." I heard a guy said. "We are leaving." Ian took my hand and pulled me close to him as people started leaving the place. There were about 10 of them and all were strangers to me.

"Do you even know them?" He spat angrily at my two cousins who was gawking at him hungrily.

"We are friends." Marilyn said licking her lip.

"I'm sure you guys are." He said. "I suggest you guys refrain from calling strangers to this place. You don't even know them well."

"Are you concerned for us?" Edith smirked.

"I don't care about you two but I'm concerned about Ellison's privacy and safety." He glared at them.

"She needs to relax." Marilyn said as he looked at me. "So uptight."

"You better watch your mouth." Ian snapped. "If I was you I would have asked you to leave this place with those people."

"Although you are so cranky, you are hot." Marilyn flirted. "I like that."

"I don't know whether to cringe or feel nauseous about that." He said. "You guys better fix these messes up and refrain from calling strangers back to this apartment and I mean it. Ellison will stay with me tonight." Oh.. that's news to me.

"What problem do you have? She is not even saying anything." Edith pointed out.

"I already spoke to you this morning about inviting strangers and I said it is off limit." I whispered.

"Things happened." Edith said.

"That's not an excuse." Ian snapped. "I'll be sending staffs to disinfect all the areas in this place. I don't even want to know what filthy things happened here." He scrunched his nose. "I'll be asking securities for keep an eye on this apartment." He warned them.

"That's privacy concerning."

"Well, then you should have made better choices." He snapped at them as he took out his phone and pressed some numbers.

"Collins, I want ID checked and record in a book for Bricks. Which apartment they are going and who they are looking for all recorded. Notify all the tenants and renters of the new changes in the policy." He listened to the other side of the phone and then said, "Yes, okay good." And just like that he ended the call.