Chapter 49

Ellison Taylor

Ian was very happy after our conversation and so was I. Then I realized we are in a complicating situation now, he is my boss.

"Wait, then am I dating my boss now?" I asked suddenly pulling him back while we were walking hand in hand.

"Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you."

"I'm dating my boss." I said.

He give me an amused look. "Of all the things, you are worried about that."

"I hope our relationship doesn't come between our work."

"I doubt that." He said. "You tend to forget about me when you are focus on something."

My mouth dropped open. "When? What?"

"Back in high school too! You ignored me because of the school blog! That's how focus you are at work, so I don't think it will be troublesome for us."

"You are funny." I said rolling my eyes. He kissed my head, gently.

"Glad you find me amusing. Come, let's celebrate." As he pull me close to him. We stood away from crowds, close enough to watch the performance but far away from people's touch.

He hugged me from behind as we watched the show.

"You are working tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. "And you are off. How nice is that."

"Where will you be tomorrow?" I asked.

"E.T in the morning and then Collins in the afternoon."

"I don't know how you handle moving around different locations and handling different type of businesses all together. I'm very impress." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Glad that you find that impressive, Ms.Taylor. I tend to be very pleasing and impressive very often."

"Is that the smell of over confidence."

"Not over confidence, Ms.Taylor. Just pride." He chuckled.

And I laughed a bit. "What did you guys talk about this morning?" I asked him.

"With El and Cooper?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Not that they were not happy to see you, but they were not happy with me." He said.

I see.. "They think you are playing around again?"

He winced a little. "El was pretty mad, he said just things was about to get better between all of- you and all of us and he thought I might screw again! He's worried about that."

"I think I get his point of view. I think I should have continued being friends with them." I said. "I do regrets for not replying them back."

"And again I'm sorry about that."

"Things happened,Ian. I wish I could have fix or did things differently but we got a second chance, another opportunity." I said.

"I hope I won't mess up again." He whispered.

"I hope I won't mess it up too." I said. I know we both are insecure about the idea of messing things up in this relationship. We have to be confident in our selves and trust each other and I think that's what it is lacking, trusts. I need to trust him and I'm working on that.

An ice cream truck pulled over on the curb of the road and people surrounded the truck.

"Ice cream?" Ian asked.