four: wedding gown

It's been almost a week since Yujin came back to Korea and that mini party.

Everything went back to normal, all of them went back to work the next day even Yujin had some matters to work on— which is the position that would be given to her at her own company. She would be placed as a COO first at Ahn Inc. before her father completely passes the CEO position to her— this is like training if Yujin is really compatible with handling the big conglomerate in the future but without a doubt, the woman could do excellent in her job.

She was busy and all, it'll be a long process to make her officially the COO, she's still under training by her own father. She even moved out of Yena's house just three days after.

And it's been a week since Minjoo and she talked, and the brunette kissed her cheek— it keeps her awake at night, she doesn't exactly know why but she tried her best to shrug it off. She would just randomly think of it in the middle of an important meeting and blush.

Meanwhile, Yena and Yuri's preparation for their marriage are going smoothly— all of them agreed that they should meet every Saturday to help the soon to be wedded couple. They would meet every lunch and eat at Yena's then go to the wedding reception and get their outfits, and other stuff.

Time flew fast and It's already Saturday.

Minjoo is the last one who arrived at their lovely lunch, looking groggy, sleepy, and stressed. "Need to do some stuff at home for work, I slept at 4am. Sorry that I came late." She explained, trying her best not to stumble on her feet, trying to sit on the chair, and hoped that she won't pass out. The others started to ask with worried tones.

Meanwhile, Yujin just stared at the tired brunette, looking at her with concerned eyes, but did not do anything— she let Eunbi tend and comfort her. She clenched her fists, her grip tightening towards the fork on her hand. She felt like she lost the right to take care of Minjoo when she left her, that's why she won't move to offer her shoulders. But she thought that she could still take care of her since they were both friends again already.

All of them finally started to eat. The atmosphere is lively— they were eating in Yena's backyard so it's refreshing although Minjoo didn't speak much, everyone understood, the poor sleepy brunette was trying her best not to pass out while eating.

After the lovely lunch, they all settled on the van, however, Yena decided to use her car and ride it with Yuri because they will go somewhere after the dress fitting, Hyewon would drive the van.

Minjoo is delighted because she can sleep for an hour or so because the chosen boutique is quite far from Yena's place.

She saw Eunbi go inside the passenger seat while the other couple, Sakura and Chaeyeon went and sat in the first row. Minjoo thought Yujin would sit beside Chaeyeon because there's still space but the blue haired woman sat in the second row, even patting the space next to her, leaving Minjoo to sit beside her ex-lover. She's still awkward around Yujin but she can't avoid her, especially that they are now on good terms.

Maybe if she didn't remember what happened that night... But no. Her brain literally made her remember what she did to Yujin when she was drunk last week. She kissed her ex-lover on the cheek for god's sake. Although Yujin didn't seem to mind what happened, for Minjoo, it's quite a deal for her.

She hesitatingly sat beside the blue haired girl, who's just comfortably leaning her back at the backrest as she watched her every single move.

The other four looked surprised but shrugged it off, Hyewon even gave them a small smile at the rearview mirror. "Okay, off to go," She announced before maneuvering the car out of Yena's driveway, following the Benz ahead of them where the soon to be wedded couple rode.