seven: still in-love

The loud soft sweet music flooded Minjoo's ears, muffled since her heart is drumming so wildly that she can even feel herself trembling against every beat of her poor heart. Her eyes are just glued towards Yujin who's also staring back at her.

She noticed how Yujin's eyes were pleading and solemn as she stared at her. It looks so droopy and it's giving her a very painful yet drunk-in love gaze. Her knees buckled, feeling it getting jelly under the heavy gaze.

In her peripheral vision, the bartender immediately scooted away to give them privacy, and kudos for him for doing that. Some guests are still looking at them, amused, especially when they heard Yujin's shout. But again, Minjoo cared less, she just focused on staring back at her ex-lover— confused and anxious.

Minjoo also felt her mouth dried up but she managed to get her voice back and even spoke.

"Y-You're really drunk, Yujin-ah. Let me take you home," She weakly said, her shoulders slumping. She doesn't know what to say or do, to be honest. Yujin is definitely drunk, maybe she's just slurring shits, she probably doesn't even know what she's saying to her.

The blue haired woman took a deep breath, sighing as she slid her fingers down her blue locks, obviously frustrated.

Minjoo gulped because Yujin didn't even move or speak, she's just hanging her head down low, her long electric blue hair also hanging and gently swaying a bit. She lets out a surprised yelp when Yujin suddenly stood up, towering over her, pinning her under that heavy and sharp gaze. She gulped again— her heart really might go through her ribcage because of how hard and fast it is beating.

Another staring contest, and Minjoo felt so small, she slowly shrunk as Yujin just glued her eyes on her, pursing her lips.

She felt so weak whenever Yujin stares at her like she's the only woman to ever exist— like she's ready to run her away from the world and keep her to herself.

She can feel shivers running through her back when the taller woman suddenly took a step forward closer, bending her knees a little bit as she leaned towards Minjoo's ear. Minjoo, for a second, thought that the other woman would aim for her lips. She can smell chocolate and Hennessy mixed from the latter.

"Drunk or sober, my feelings won't change. I've done everything I could do to forget you Minjoo, but seems like I can't really do it and I slowly come to accept it. Don't worry, I won't steal you from the person who currently makes you happy, I'm not that low," Yujin whispered in a low yet husky voice, her lips grazing a bit against Minjoo's reddening ear. "Your happiness is my everything, Minjoo. Even if it costs mine, even if I'm not the person that's making you happy. Please, all I want is for you to smile genuinely." She added in a very sad tone. She's very serious when she addresses the older informally.

Minjoo froze, her mind running and in chaos, her heart raced even more that it hurts, Yujin's words hurt her, when she shouldn't feel like this— this shouldn't matter to her.

Yujin slowly leaned away, staying still to reach her eye level, staring at her with those sad and soft hazelnut orbs. "I still love you, Minjoo," She smiled, sad yet happy. There's a clench on Minjoo's heart. "I won't ask you to love me again, and I'm very sorry for the heartbreak I caused you. Please, love Chaewon and be happy with her." She said then fled away, leaving the shocked and dazed Minjoo there at the bar counter.

Minjoo's cold teary eyes slowly darted towards the direction where Yujin vanished after confessing that she still loves her. The blue haired woman bravely confessed by herself.

Her heart dropped, feeling it shatter into a million pieces.

Yujin surrendered Minjoo up. Again.