fourteen: a secret that we only know

Minjoo jolted up from her bed, surprised at the sudden noise of her doorbell ringing, waking her up instantly from her deep slumber. With an annoyed groan, she glanced at the wall clock attached at the wall and her rose formed into a deep furrow when she saw that it's only about 6 in the morning.

She lets out an annoyed huff when she was forced to get off from her lovely bed and slip on her shoes to see the unexpected visitor in this very early hour. She can't help but to be pissed because she's dreaming something very wholesome and she was about to get into the best part of that dream not until this person decided to wake her up.

Opening the door, harshly and didn't even bother to look who's the person, she lets out a hiss. "It's so early yet—" She immediately pressed her lips together and her frown instantly disappeared from her face when she saw the person standing in front of her with a very bright and charming grin.

"What are you doing here? It's too early," Minjoo retorted, unamused but her heart is already doing flips. She's just confused about why Yujin is so early on visiting her, the sun is still in the process of rising up too.

"Good morning, baby~" Yujin greeted, scrunching up her nose and tilted her head before lifting her hand that's holding a plastic bag. "I decided to make you breakfast and visit you early~ I really missed you and I haven't seen you since yesterday." She pouted while Minjoo just stared at her, widening the door for her to enter and she did.

The older woman watched her wear off her shoes as she rubbed her droopy eyes, stifling a yawn. Yujin smiled. "Did I really disturb your sleep? I really wanted to make you breakfast so I came here much earlier, I'm afraid that you might wake up and eat earlier than intended so here I am!" She exclaimed and they walked together to Minjoo's living room.

Her heart warmed and couldn't help but to smile. "That's nice of you," She softly said and Yujin returned it with another dashing smile. "Anything for you, baby~" The blue haired woman replied and winked after. "Can I get a hug?" She then asked.

Minjoo chuckled before nodding, spreading her arms wide for Yujin to hug her completely. "Sure, come here you big baby." She said and that was all it took for Yujin to come closer to her in a haste and engulfed her into a warm and tight hug.

Both of them chuckled to each other. The blue haired woman planted a kiss on the older's cheek first before pulling away, she knew how the latter hated being kissed on the lips after just waking up so she settled on the cheek first and just set aside the idea of capturing her lips later.

They stared at each other, Minjoo being confused at why Yujin is giving her an unreadable look. "What's wrong?" She asked, worried that the blue haired woman just pressed her lips into a thin line while holding her both shoulders. Yujin tilted her head in curiosity. "Minjoo," And the older hummed in response.

"Are you not wearing anything underneath that shirt or—?" Yujin asked innocently while her eyes dropped down on Minjoo's chest part.

When Minjoo processed what Yujin asked for a whole three seconds, she immediately went red and crossed her arm instantly to cover herself, even turning to the side. "Oh my god, you pervert!" She hissed, shy, and embarrassed then released an annoyed groan when the blue haired woman started to laugh.

Of course, she wasn't wearing underneath since it's more comfortable not wearing a bra when sleeping plus she didn't manage to dress up or even wash because Yujin appeared suddenly.

Yujin raised an amused brow at her, still grinning sheepishly making Minjoo's annoyance and embarrassment increase. "Why? I'm just asking because I felt something—" She was cut off when once again, her shy lover hissed at her. "Shut it, don't continue." Minjoo took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.