eleven: too much love, too much pain

It's a whole month of hell for Ahn Yujin, her life changed once again after Minjoo ran away that very night. She was devastated— no, she's beyond broken and devastated after all of that.

Bad habits started to resurface again.

That Ahn Yujin came back once again— the Yujin who can't sleep without any alcohol on her system, the Yujin who finds comfort through smoking— although the Yujin who uses women for short-term entertainment didn't come back. She tried one time, wait no, many times but she failed. Before she could even put the target on the bed, a certain face will appear on her head and she would back away immediately, even throwing up in the process because she felt so disgusted with herself, she thought this would only happen once but whenever she tries touching other women, Minjoo's face and voice would appear on her mind resulting for her to stop before she could even graze her fingertips on other women.

It's pure hell for her, the ache on her heart never faded— it just getting more painful and painful whenever she thinks of the brunette, it hurts so much to the point she would just lie up on the floor while curling herself in the middle of the corridor of her penthouse, sobbing loudly and asking the deities of why did she love Kim Minjoo so much like this.

She's so pathetic, much more pathetic than she was years ago. The heartbreak was much worse when she and Minjoo broke up— it shattered her whole. When she thought that her girl would come back to her because she still indeed loves her, she decided not to choose going back into her arms and went to the person who she likes and made a promise to. That is like a bullet shot through her heart. Yujin would like to think of this as deserving punishment for her.

She can't even function properly, it's like she's on auto-pilot, she only eats because Eunbi would call her and threaten her that she would go there and break her door if she won't eat. She would go outside but only with the purpose of hoarding the alcoholic beverages at the convenience store nearby. She also doesn't accept the phone calls from the executive nor from her secretary.

Because she can't face her father and take the position of being a COO with this state, she begged Yena to talk with her father that she's asking for a two-month break before she finally throws herself over the seat of being the COO of the company. Fortunately, Jinhyuk agrees but he would talk with his daughter.

Yujin can't even make herself feel embarrassed facing her father with a messy state, she doesn't care anymore. Jinhyuk is worried over his daughter but he could not understand why she is being like that so that's why he visited her daughter for a talk.

However, throughout the talk, the blue haired woman wouldn't even speak up resulting in Yena to explain what happened. Jinhyuk was very disappointed but he agrees that she's not in a good position to start working, especially that the job she will take is very important, he just let his daughter be and scolded her to collect herself up and don't be a cry baby but deep inside, he's worried over her.

Their fear happened so quickly and they can't help but to be alarmed and panic, even giving the blue haired woman more attention and comfort but Yujin declined it all after getting an affection once, locking herself to her room and just cry all day, begging them to let her be alone for quite a while and they did, even if they are worried sick, they are confident that Yujin wouldn't do something very stupid that might take her life away in an instant.

Even if Yujin would refuse their comfort, they still tried their best to help the blue haired woman. They take turns on who would be Yujin's drinking buddy and who would take care of her every day. They already gave up forcing the younger to stop her bad habits but Yujin would turn violent every time, she almost punched Yena back then when the CEO tried to take the beer away from her.