seventeen: property of kim minjoo

A/N: Yesss it's still not the last chapter ladies~ The last chapter is the next update hahaha! Anyway, a little bit trigger warning, there's a mention of suicide but aside that, nothing anymore. Enjoy reading!

"Okay, we should wrap up now, ladies and rest up." Yena announced, slurring out the words while her eyes are half-lidded, obviously drunk. The others nodded and yawned, some hiccup-ed before standing up and trying their best to clean up the rooftop.

It's almost 1 am when their celebration of Yujin's party ended, it was fun until almost all of them got wasted and drunk to the point they couldn't utter any word anymore. Surprisingly, Minjoo drank a lot today, just for this special occasion and also to celebrate that she and Yujin are officially back together.

Minjoo shook her head, trying to collect herself up before trying to stand up, only to fail and stumbled back into her seat, Yujin immediately went to her and supported her after she dumped the trash— she's barely tipsy despite of drinking a good amount of alcohol. She firmly held the brunette's arm, helping her to stand up.

"Baby, can you walk?" The blue haired woman asked Minjoo who had her eyes closed and head swinging back and forth. With that, the brunette's droopy eyes fluttered open giving her lover a very sheepish grin then nodded and did a thumbs up. "O-Of course, I can still walk, silly!" She slurred but when she took a step, she almost lost her balance and stumbled forward if Yujin didn't have a grip on her arm.

Yujin snorted. "No, you can't." She sighed before looking around, most of them are already walking down to the stairs. She looked back at Minjoo who's humming randomly before gently bending down, slipping her arm to the back of her knees and the other one on her back— she scooped her from the ground before slowly walking down, Minjoo didn't protest and just lets out a snore, leaning her head on Yujin's chest.

The blue haired woman went to Minjoo's room and gently tucked her into the bed, as much as she wanted to sleep with her, Minjoo wouldn't like the idea without permission. Plus, she will definitely just stare her lover's face until morning, she needs proper rest too.

She pecked Minjoo's forehead after getting her a glass of water and placed it down on the table beside her. When she's finally satisfied, she went back to her room to wash and sleep.

This birthday of her was pretty eventful, mainly because of the fact that she and Minjoo are back officially. A smile curved up into her lips as she splashed her face with water. Oh, just thinking about it made her giddy and smile already. Minjoo's impact on her, seriously.

It took a lot for them to be back together again but she's glad with the outcome. Every pain, it's worth it, so worth it because in the end she got her back into her arms.

She turned off the lights of the bathroom and closed the door before walking towards her bed, slipping under the covers and fluttered her eyes close, waiting for herself to drift into dreamland as thoughts entertained her. Another smile crept up into her lips when a certain brunette with the sweetest smile ever entered her mind, squealing and hugging her pillow tight. "Ahh, Kim Minjoo, I'm so fucking crazy for you." She whispered and sighed, tightening her hug to the pillow, imagining that it's her girlfriend.

"It's always you ever since the beginning, only you." She talked to herself before chuckling, shaking her head. "Ahh, I should really sleep now."

With that, Yujin tried to shrug off the thoughts and let sleepiness take over her. However, when she was about to fall asleep, there's a series of knocks on her door, making her jolt up from her bed. "And who might be this?" She annoyingly whispered to herself as she slipped away from the bed, confused too.