eight: slowly

The others froze for a bit too, seemingly surprised at what they heard. They are not oblivious, they also noticed the tone Wonyoung used when she asked Yujin if she could spend the night at her house.

Sakura cleared her throat, nervously glancing at Minjoo and yelped at the gloomy expression painted on the brunette's face. Her eyes then darted to the two tall women, who are talking casually before looking at Hyewon who's also giving her a pointed look.

Eunbi played along though, not wanting for Yujin to notice the awkward and uncomfortable silence. "Wow~ What would go guys do? Can you guys invite us over for a party?" She said, wiggling her brows teasingly and suggestively.

Yujin snorted while Wonyoung chuckled, liking the suggestion. "Well, I don't know, it's up to Yujin if she wanted to have some fun alone with me or with other friends. I don't mind having a small party at her place." She said then slowly eyed the blue haired woman with a meaningful look.

"Well, sure, why not? If y'all are free." Yujin answered with a shrug then pressed her lips together. "The newly married couple would be so jealous if they hear this though," She added and chuckled, earning a chuckle from the others too.

Nodding, Chaeyeon agreed. "Oh, they definitely will." She retorted. "I'm free, my classes will start in the afternoon, so does Sakura's shift. So, we're both in." She said then raised her hand with a playful smile. "Our meat will be my treat." She added with a smug look making Wonyoung latch over her with sparkly eyes.

The other couple nodded to each other. "Okay, we're also fine with it, although we might leave early, we can still go and have some fun with you guys. Chicken is my treat. Drinks would be Yujin's, of course!" Hyewon announced, snorting at the growling blue haired woman.

Yujin huffed at them, crossing both of her arms. "Fine, but I'll just buy a few though, Victoria can't drink for shit." She snorted. Wonyoung glared at her when she heard that the older called her by her English name but her eyes softened immediately when she realized something. The tall woman immediately went over to her and gave her a hug, a tight one then snuggled her cheeks into Yujin's with a big smile. "Oh my god! You can still remember that I can't drink alcohol!" She gushed, chirpy.

Trying to get off from Wonyoung's grip, she hissed at the woman who's literally suffocating her, her cheek getting squished painfully. "Get off me," She warned, frowning. "Of course, I do remember." She added, reminiscing a very traumatizing event when they made Wonyoung drink a shot of soju and went wild. She shivered at the memory. After that event, they swore that they won't let the bunny taste anything with alcohol on it and would always buy her milk or sodas when the circle of friends was having a drinking session.

"Aww, Yujinie is such a caring almost-girlfriend." Wonyoung teased as she pinched Yujin's cheek before giving her a hug again. The blue haired woman growled, hating the unwanted affection, but she's used to it. The other woman is such a very clingy and affectionate baby, she would hug anyone out of blue. "Oh god, don't call me that."

The others watched the two bicker there, smiling goofily, well of course, except for Minjoo who's still silent beside Sakura. The Japanese woman laughed awkwardly, draping her arm around the brunette's shoulder. "You'll go to the mini party with us, right, Minguri?" She asked, trying to light Minjoo's mood up.

That earned Yujin's attention, her head fully turned to Minjoo, staring at her while Wonyoung pouted and also looked at the direction where she was looking.

They waited for the brunette's answer.

Slowly, Minjoo lifted her head up, revealing her chirpy yet apologetic face. "I'm afraid that I can't join," She replied sheepishly, rubbing her nape. Yujin deflated, thinking that Minjoo is avoiding her.