ii.

Saying that she was scared of him was an understatement

Saying that she was scared of him was an understatement. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, she had heard he was no less than a beast but was he? She was in
dilemma, her mind told her to runaway but at the same time her heart wanted to go inside and unleash the cold-hearted beast. Hearing no response from him, Annika knocked one more time, this time a bit louder.

Startled at the voice which shouted 'Come in ' in blink of seconds before his voice vanished into thin air. Annika grabbed the door knob, twisting it to get in. She did not dare to look up at him, she amusingly found her boots more interesting than anything in that room. Lost deep in her thoughts, her leg hit the arm of the chair, cursing herself as she let out a wimpher in pain.

"I am guessing you are the one sent here by The News Today by Mr Agarwal? Yes?" Annika looked up at the owner of the sweetest voice she had ever heard. The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi definitely would have been a singer if not a businessmen. She expected to hear his cold and heavy voice that would radiate power but now all she could do was stand in amazement with a bit of admiration in her eyes for Mr Oberoi.

"I am here to take an interview of yours, as you said" Shivasy gently nodded at her. He was busy observing her nervous face, her eyes would go down every now and then before stealing a glance of him, her palms being rubbed against the material of her skirt, he knew that she was being afraid of him.

"Alright, sit down please" At that, Annika sat down without a second thought, she did not wanted to anger him now, not after she had several battles of debates with herself. She took out the recorder before setting it on the table with shaky hands, the file now lying on her laps. "Can we start?" Shivaay heard her melodious voice, which made him look up at her.

Nodding at her, Annika opened the file for the first time in an interview because dealing with other celebrities and businessmen was so much easier than sitting in front of a devil who semmed to scare her like a horror movie. She pushed the button of the recorder, taking a deep breath in, she started off.

"So, Mr Oberoi, we have heard that it took you just an year to become successful, can you tell us the mantra to achieve so much big in such a small amount of time?" No, Annika wasn't even sparing him a glance which had Shivaay all confused but he refused to acknowledge that and thought to deal with that later.

"It took up most of my time. It wasn't easy to achieve what I have today, it was a slow and gradual process. Though I know success came knocking at my door soon but it took everything for me to make it as successful as possible. I worked nearly from ten to eleven hours daily" He ended off, he was so very gentle and smooth in what he was saying and there she was, afraid of him still, though a part of her was now agreeing that he wasn't dangerous at all.

"Last month a deal was broken off between you and Mr Khuraana, can you tell us the reason for that?" Now she did not feel scared at all as she stared into the man's eyes sitting in front of her, how did that happen was a question to her and for Shivaay too. His piercing blue eyes, were making her pentrate deep into the soft yet cold eyes of his, they were undoubtedly beautiful.