xxvii

As the light breeze flew by, hitting Annika's face, her hair disarrayed, splattered over Shivaay's face who sure had a crease between his eyebrows

As the light breeze flew by, hitting Annika's face, her hair disarrayed, splattered over Shivaay's face who sure had a crease between his eyebrows. Trying to gather her hair in his fist felt like a huge task to him and he was failing miserably. Annika giggled, knowing that his boyfriend was getting annoyed by each passing second. When she heard a low groan from him, she was sure he was on the verge of pulling his own hair out.

"At least try to get your hair away from my face, as much as I like smelling your hair, I don't think them getting inside my mouth makes them any delicious to eat" Annika heard him, nose scrunched at his words. She gathered her hair together, tying them in a low ponytail with the rubber hand she had been carrying with her. Shivaay sighed in relief when he saw that she had finally tied her hair up.

"What got you so grumpy in the early morning?" Annika asked, tugging one loose strand behind her ear and gazing up at him to see his lips pouted. She giggled, before smacking him on the shoulder, his fingers tightening around her waist. "You, you refused to kiss me" Annika rolled her eyes, Shivaay was leaning in for a kiss some hours ago but she refused to, seeing that Omkara and Gauri were just standing some distance away, she was just not used to it, too shy to overcome public display.

Shivaay grazed his lips over her knuckles, placing down gentle kisses. Annika leaned against his chest, enjoying his warm embrace until it lasted and they both had to get up after some minutes. "Tell me, how are you feeling being a relationship with me, for a month now?" Shivaay asked, lips inching closer to her ear. Annika thought for some seconds, before giving him a widening smile. She and him both knew the answer to that one.

"You know it. I like it, very much. Has to be one of my greatest decision" Shivaay grinned at her words from ear to ear. Landing a small kiss on the side of her face and nuzzling his nose into her hair, she smelled good, she always did. Annika shivered under his touch, shifting in his laps a bit with a blush on her face. She watched Gauri and Omkara in the sea, splashing water at each other every now and then.

"Who knew that the two will end up together" Annika blinked her eyes, from what she had, Gauri was never really into relationships, this one time when a boy some years ago broke her heart she loved truly, there was no looking back for her, Gauri wasn't a big fan of romance either but looking at her, it felt as if she had always been with Omkara. Feeling Shivaay rest his forehead on her shoulder, Annika poked his waist, making him snap out of his thoughts.

Annika sat with her legs stretched in front of her, the tight denim shorts stuck to her thighs tightly as the sweat formed on her body. Shivaay didn't care for a second before wrapping his arms around her, his and her sweat, both mingled together but Shivaay wished it to be out of something else. He and his dirty mind had to stop before he could practically do something with her. His fingers itching to move near to her bare thighs which were quite tempting for his eyesight but he did not, he kept his hands off her thighs.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You, I always think about you" Annika rolled her eyes, wasn't he just so cheesy for her? She pinched his cheeks lightly, Shivaay frowned, holding her wrist before she could have moved her hand away from his face. "This reminds me, your punishment is still pending" Shivaay mumbled into her ears, husky voice of his hitting her ears.