xiii

The only thing that ran inside Annika's head was how can a man be so prefect? His each and every shade made Annika fall for him even more

The only thing that ran inside Annika's head was how can a man be so prefect? His each and every shade made Annika fall for him even more. It was still impossible for her to get hold of this fact; she was going on dates with Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Sitting next to him in the car, they waited for the traffic to subside. Shivaay was sitting silently, sometimes his head turning to glance at Annika.

"So, how are you handling yourself with so much of work these days?" Even if Annika hadn't told him about how hectic her work had been, someway he had figured out it was going all pleasent. "How did you know?" It was a question she needed an answer to. Shivaay smiled, his eyes fixed on her. "You always sounded so stressed, no way I couldn't have noticed it" Watching him with confusion clouded on her head but then how could he not know? He was a businessmen himself.

The car yet again started moving, Shivaay tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as the radio went on, blasting songs inside the car, filling the silence. Annika silentky hummed the song makimh Shivaay turn at her and watch her for some seconds. It made him keep a smile on his face intact.

"You should concentrate while driving" Annika said, never, ever did her eyes miss the movement of his head, turning towards her every now and then. Shivaay couldn't help but flush in embarrassment for getting caught. With a pout on his face, he gave Annika one last look before going back to driving.

Annika had a strong urge to pinch his cheeks but knowing that he was driving, she retrieved that thought back. Sitting some minutes in silence, she looked at the high raised building from the window as they drive ahead, the sky was clear, there were some tiny clouds floating up in the air, it gave her some peace. The car cane to hault soon, Shivaay unbuckled his seatbelt, his body turning towards her. "Stay here, let me open the door for you" He announced and got down, leaving behind Annika who seemed to be chuckling.

Shivaay opened the door for her as said, a blush forming in her cheeks as he grabbed hold of her hand, tingles running down her body. Her eyes fixed on the restaurant in front if then, the restaurant was huge, the lighting around it brightly shinning making it look more elegant. Her heels clicked as she walked side by side with Shivaay, her hand intertwined with his, fitting perfectly.

"After you Ms Mehra" Shivaay said, holding open the door of the restaurant for her. Annika gave him a big smile before setting her foot inside, the cold air hitting her soon enough. She turned around to find him standing behind her, his front preseed to her back, he inched closer, his fingers brushing her arm slowly. "You see, I own this hotel" Shivaay whispered in her ears. Annika looked around slowly, the place seemed very expensive.

No wonder it was owned by him, she had noticed the people sitting in suits and fancy clothes. Shivaay grabbed her arm, leading her away from the chaos, walking straight ahead. The smell of food filling her senses, her stomach grumbled making Shivaay look back at her with a smile. "Just some more minutes" To that Annika nodded, they now climbed up the stairs, the excitement rising in Annika.