vi

If Annika had ever imagined she would be going on a date with a multi-billionaire she would have laughed out loud at herself because she knew, fairytales were not real, they just made you believe that one day a Prince Charming will come riding his...

If Annika had ever imagined she would be going on a date with a multi-billionaire she would have laughed out loud at herself because she knew, fairytales were not real, they just made you believe that one day a Prince Charming will come riding his white horse to save you from all your miseries. She liked to stick to the bitter realities than to believe in those fairytales which would only leave you heartbroken.

They walked side by side while she being in her night pajamas and instead of feeling weird and outcast, she felt herself, as if she was allowed to be in her own skin and this made her heart flutter in happiness when Shivaay had told her not change and she could come with him in those losse clothing while he himself was walking a charming suit. This had made her smile immediately.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Slowly, Shivaay turned to look down at her, he could see her, staring at him like he would go away if she blinked and he saw her from his corner of his eye, was it possible that their was more to her mystery? Because she was full of surprises and he was acting like a give year old kid who was excited to open each gift which he had received on his birthday.

Annika blushed and looked down at her bellies, it has been mere five minutes of walking and here he was, teasing her as if he was trying to make her comfortable with him and sure he wanted to be herself around him and he wanted her to open up to him. Shivaay smiled, gazing at her face which was turned away from him but after some seconds her eyes caught him staring at her and what she did not expect from him was that he kept staring at her.

His blue eyes shone brightly in the darkness, he broke out of trance, looking away for her with a smirk playing on his lips which had made Annika curious about him, she wanted to jump inside his head and wanted to know what he was exactly thinking about. "How much more time" She huffed out a breath of annoyance which made Shivaay chuckled lowly which made Annika to snap her head back ou to his face again. She knew they barely walked a meter, hell, she knew it has only been ten minutes but her impatience was growing.

"I see, you are very impatient Annika, I like it" He winked at her, not catching the meaning behind his words and nor did he anyways, he just enjoyed watching her tease when she would confusingly look around to get back at him but she never did. Now as she was silent, he did not like it, he never meant to make her quite, he wanted to crack open her shell. "It will take two more minutes if I am right" Shivaay answered her and to which she just nodded.

He knew sometimes silence was peaceful but right now it was killing him, she couldn't look up at him and it irked him, did he do something wrong? Maybe pulling her leg too much was not too good. He wanted to apologize to her for acting that way. "Hey, I am sorry if I hurt you by my words" He tucked his hands into his pant pocket and Annika suddenly laughed. The melodic voice of her's filled the air and his ears were delighted to hear her sweet laughter. He was losing his mind, sweet laughter? What did that mean? He shook his head and concentrated his eyes back on Annika.